Chapter 2: The Gateway to Hell

I looked at his eyes in fear. Why is it him...why does he have to talk to me? I couldn't comprehend that Levi Rivaille was talking to me...but I knew it wouldn't he the talk I would hope for.

"Eren Jaeger, right?" He asked me. His narrow eyes were absent, waiting for an answer. "Hurry up kid. The bell is gonna ring soon." He crossed his arms and lifted his weight to the other side.

"Y-yeah" I murmured. I was too scared to even talk. I looked behind me to realize that Mikasa was gone. "Where the hell did she go?" I thought.

"Well kid, I'm excited for your little show today. Don't worry, me and Erwin got you a special towel." He smirked, turned on the heel of his shoe, and walked away. The smell of the cigarette started to fade away.

"Dammit, Mikasa! Where in the hell did you go?" Each step I took to the school, my breathing hitched a little more. Today was going to be hell.

I ran into the classroom and sat down at my desk. It was first period, meaning that the announcement would start for the check-ups. I clenched my pencil and layed my head on the desk.

"Jaeger! Lift your head up. This isn't nap time, now do this algebra problem on the board." My math teacher explained. He was the strictest in the whole school.

I walked over to the board and started the problem. As I lifted my hand, the announcements came on.

"Good morning everyone! Today is Monday the 13. The nurse check-ups are today. Will all the students with the last name starting from x-z please come to the nurses station? Thank you and have a wonderful day!"

"Eren go down."

My heart stopped. I put the marker down, and slowly walked out of the room as everyone snickered and giggled. Of course I knew why. They all wanted to see me humiliated. I stopped walking when I was infront of the station.

The nurse called some kid with the last name Yard. I was going to be next. I was always after him. Then I thought about something.

"Shit!" I whispered to myself as I realized I forgot the extra clothes. I was about to make a run for it when...

"Yeager please come with me." A nurse waved me over and pointed me to the room.

"C-coming. But my name starts with a J..." I stuttered and awkwardly jogged into the room.

"You know the drill right." The nurse said and winked as she left for me to undress and weigh myself.

I took off my green shirt and cargo pants first, then my black shoes. I thought I could sneak with keeping my underpants on, so I left them. I stepped onto the weighing scale and then I checked my height. All seemed good. Everything was going clearly.

I thought.

As I turned around, a camera was poking into my stall. I quickly grabbed the nearest towel and wrapped it around my skinny body. The memories of last year shot through my mind, and I wanted to just dig a hole to the gateways of hell.

"Say cheese Jaeger!" A voice said.

I cried out for Mikasa but it was no good, she wasn't coming.

The stall opened and Erwin was there. His blonde hair was smoothed over, and the little bastard was even taking pictures of himself! Then, like a trigger, he turned the camera around and took shot after shot of me in the towel.

"Nice towel Eren!" Erwin laughed so loud, it felt like my eardrums would burst.

"Wh-what?" I looked down to notice that the towel was of a naked woman. The I remembered Levi's words.

"Don't worry, me and Erwin got you a special towel."

I didn't know what to do, so I ran out of the stall and bumped into someone and fell...shit.

"Hey Eren, I didn't know you were straight!" Levi said in an actual normal voice. He was referring to the woman on the towel I had guessed.

"L-levi stop." Tears started to fill my eyes. The nurses came over and took Levi and Irwin into another room. Before Erwin left he said,

"Mikasa isn't here, buddy. We told her you ditched school and went to the cafe down the street to hide." He started to chuckle.

I got up and grabbed my clothes. I definitely reached the gateway to hell.