Chapter 11: Why did it have to be him?

Eren P.O.V.
I was bleeding on the floor. Blood pooling around me. The glass cutting away at my hands and knees. Bruising and swelling took over my knuckles. I had called Levi and was waiting for his arrival. My heart sped up as I realized everything was a disaster. Not just the blood and the mirror, but our whole relationship.
It was built on trust that I never could have. This was why everyone hated me and why I was always alone. I was messed up. I still am. I know it's not an excuse and that's okay. I know people have their opinions, it just still gets lonely.
A knock on the door echoes throughout the house and I slowly push myself up, wobbling slightly until I gain my balance back. I groan from the pain in my knees as I grow closer to the door. I wipe my hands against my knees, but I still get blood on the doorknob as I turn it.

"Levi I need to-"
"Surprise, Jaeger."
The last thing I saw is the tall, blonde figure with a douchey face, as he dragged me into his car.
                                    ***
The room I was in was more like a man cave with a large brown couch in the center and TV sitting on a stand. The stairs led up to a higher level but I could already guess from all the Law And Order shows that it was most likely locked. I was propped up in a chair, free to walk, but my knees hurt too badly and they creaked as I tried to stretch them. The soreness was unbearable. I darted my eyes around trying to find any clues to who this was, but obviously it was who it always is. I completely forgot basically everything at this point but at least there was furnishing.
The ceiling creaked from whoever was upstairs. Honestly, from all that happened today, this was peaceful. I know it's strange, but it gave me a break. A break from the mental and physical pain. Music was playing, it was faint, but it brought me to a sort of ease. It was horrible to think about. Me...at ease...when I was just fucking kidnapped? I still hated myself for starting all of this. I just couldn't trust someone. But...could I be blamed? Yes, Levi more than repaid to me what he had done, but that doesn't mean I should have gotten revenge.
The music got louder, and along with it, so did my thoughts. The music was screaming into my ears. How horrible I was. Then upstairs he started to sing along, like he was mocking me. His steps got heavier and louder and the music started blaring and the music was roaring.

I screamed.

The music stopped and so did the stomping. Only a few minutes later there was a huge crash.

"Where the Hell is he?" It was Levi's voice. Then I heard rustling and things crashing to the floor. Mikasa.

A voice I didn't seem to recognize starting talking, "How did you even find me?"
"I'm your shitty-ass friend, you don't think I'd know what you were doing?" Then I heard Mikasa cleared her throat. Levi began again, "O-oh and Mikasa has been hanging around you like your own little groupie."
   Jean. Why couldn't I have figured that out before? So that's where Mikasa always disappeared to. Levi would be told the truth now. I needed to be the one to tell him. It couldn't be Jean. Never.

"Let me go get that little toy of yours." He replied. I heard Levi "tsk" and then the door opened. I looked up to see the blonde haired guy I dreaded so much.

Why did it have to be him?