6

"What do you mean he's not your true mate?" I questioned.

I could feel my heart rate grow faster. My mother sighed and grabbed the necklace she has always wore around her neck, she looked down at it and slowly opened it, I looked and saw the old picture that was in there.

It was my mom and Aunt Jenny, but they were kissing. It took me a second to put two and two together and when I finally did I looked up at my mom and saw a tear slowly fall.

"We had always been best friends but I felt the need to be more so on my twenty-first birthday, I finally knew why. I had just gotten to the pack house when that sweet smell hit me and I jumped out of my car only to be lead to the backyard where I found Jenny waiting for me like we use to when we were kids. I didn't know what to do but when she looked up at me and said that she knew we were mates and didn't want to tell me until my birthday. I didn't know what to do and how to go about telling people so we kept it a secret for a few and acted like mates when no one was around, but one day we were on my bed when my father walked in and declared I was to marry your father. I tried tell him that I couldn't but he wouldn't listen and Jenny understood but I knew it hurt her. Your father found out about Jenny and I and he forbid me from seeing her, that didn't go to well. I almost died because of it so your father allowed me to see her but as long as I stayed with him." She was still looking at the necklace and her tears fell more and more "Your grandma took this picture after I had finally caved and told her, she accepted it but knew that there was nothing that she could do to change my father's mind so she helped us sneak around and get alone time."

My mother looked up at me and I could see all the pain and hurt she had in her eyes but before I could say anything the front door opened and shut, Aunt Jenny rushed in and looked around before her eyes landed on my mother she was about to say something when she saw me in the room too and she changed in to a calmer mood.

"What happened?" Jenny questioned making sure to keep her distance and not act like she was dying to hug my mother. Even when she tried to hide it, it was obvious that she loved my mom and I didn't know how I didn't see this before I just guessed they were best friends and that's how best friends acted.

"Jen meet Rose's mate, Lillian," my mother said and I had almost forgot Lillian was in the room so when I looked over at her stuffing a waffle in her face I burst out laughing.

She hurriedly swallowed it and I could see the blush start to form on her cheeks. "Sorry I was hungry and you guys were having a moment so I just helped my self."

She looked down and I laughed so more and walked over to wrap my arm around her waist and smiled up at her

"You're so cute," I whispered and placed my head in her neck. I could feel her arms slowly find there way around my back and pull me in tighter, but we were cut off by my mother coughing and ruining the moment.

I look over to her and Jenny, "I'm going to talk to Jenny in the living room and tell her what just happened so please wash the counter after you guys are done fucking." I turned bright red at my mom's comment and she burst out in to giggles and left the kitchen.

I looked at Lillian and she had a puzzled look on her face. "I don't get it." she looked at me and scrunched up her eyebrows in the cutest way possible, shaking my head I let out a little laugh and walked over to the fridge.

"Rose," she whispered. I let out a sound letting her know I was listening, "We need to tell my father."

I looked over at her and I could see the worry in her eyes, I simply nodded my head and turn around back to the fridge, yelling in frustration when I saw there was no food that fit what I was craving I slammed the fridge shut and turned around again to see Lillian looking at me in confusion.

"There's nothing to eatttttttt," I complained and just laid on the floor in the kitchen,

She giggled at me and in just a faint whisper I heard her say, "I have something you can eat."

I snapped my head up off the ground and looked at her. When she realized I heard what she said, a deep red blush rose to her cheeks and I let out a loud laugh and gripped my sides and rolled on the ground to the point I started to cry.

When I was finally done with my fit of laughter I looked up at her still with a massive blush on her cheeks and she was trying to look everywhere but me at this point, I got off the ground and walked swiftly over to her and wrapped my arms around her and in a faint whisper, "Can't wait until I do."

I laughed out which caused her to turn even more red if that was possible but our moment was cut short when the sound of our door being kicked open and the kitchen door being burst open, it wasn't my father hell it wasn't even werewolf or human, it was Lillian's father.

~~~

Okay hey I'm going to try and update every week or so and I know this was kinda boring but I have some things going on with my ex still it's a mess but I'm trying so I hope you guys love this book so far and have a nice day

<3

*Editor speaking* Fucking dating, that's why I admire my crushes from afar with my loads of pictures they don't know I have. (I am kidding about the pictures, there aren't loads.)

I'm here for you though so tell your ex to go fuck themselves. =]

Alpha Queenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें