4

"You're back," I said after I let her in but once her feet hit the ground her lips were on mine. Still not giving me a reason, she pushed me back on to my bed I felt my knees hit the frame and I fell back. She pulled away, her eyes turned this golden brown, almost glowing. I looked at her, my heart skipping a beat as I slowly sat up her still on my lap. I pushed a strand of hair that was in her face behind her ear and I kissed her cheek, and against my every fiber of my being I moved her off my lap and gently set her next to me. I turned my head and looked down at our hands interlocking our hands, I couldn't bring myself to look at her. 

"We need to talk," I whispered, moving my head up to look at her. I leaned in again bringing my lips back down on to hers but this time I wasn't the one to pull away, she pushed me softly away from her.

"Then lets talk."  Unable to bring her eyes to mine, she looked away finding anything in my room to look at. I could hear her heart beat increase and her breath became shallow. Sitting in silence for a few moments I let out a sigh, taking her hand in mine I turned and looked at her. 

"My mom knows, and she wants to meet you." Still looking at her I saw her tense up as I said that but now she looked at me, her eyes a deep shade a green and I could see how nervous she was now. Looking away again she let out a big sigh. I could see that she was having a big fight with herself. After a few moments she turned and looked at me again but this time a small smile playfully placed on her lips.

"I mean some day I was going to, so why not sooner than later?" Her eyes going back to there bright normal green and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding feeling myself relax. Something inside of me seemed content with this moment and I let out a yawn. Lillian laughed and shook her head. "Come on babe, lets get to bed." She scooted back, laid herself down and closed her eyes.

"Wait, wait, wait, what the hell do you think your doing?" I laughed out and raised a eyebrow. she opened one eye and raised a eyebrow.

"Laying down."Lillian closed her eye again and turned herself over.

"In my bed? I think not," I laughed and she growled at me to shut up. "Don't you have to go home or something?"

Without turning to me in a faint whisper, I heard her say, "I just found my true home and that's with you." But before I had anytime to respond to that she said something else. "My dad went out hunting and I have no early chores to do so I can spend the night here."

I moved myself back and laid next to her but making sure she had her own space and I had mine but when I turned on my side to sleep I felt her move and a arm go around my waist.

"Mine," Lillian whispered pulling me closer to her and her arm tighten. I thought I would get hot and have to move away but surprisingly she was cool and it actually felt nice. I closed my eyes and right away sleep took over me. To be honest it was the best sleep I have had in a long time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I'm backkkkk or well for a few I don't know when I will update again but just so much drama it's not funny but just I will try and update again soon and I know this chapter kinda sucked and was shorter than normal but it's better than nothing okay 

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

<3