2

I was sitting at a table in the corner planning my death. It had been about a hour or two since this party started and I felt as if it would never end. All the guys here where a bore and none were my mate, so I decided to sit here and sip some drink my mom handed me. I was about to go stuff my face when my father told me it was time for the title passing, which meant it was time for me to be the first female ruler.

My father dragged me on to the big stage and tapped the mic, "Hello everyone and welcome to the 21st birthday party of my daughter, Rosalie. We thank you for coming and I think it's about time of the title passing,so Rosalie could you step foreword." I stepped foreword and my dad passed me a knife and a cup, I took it and made a small cut in my hand and let the blood drip in to the cup. I handed it to him and he did the same thing I did. Making a small cut and letting it drop in the cup, but when he did it, it made the cup start to glow a pack of wolves appeared in gold and my father started to speak in Latin which made the cup grow brighter with each word. When he finished the cup was almost as bright as the sun. When the light faded in to a slight glow inside the cup, there was necklace with wolf at the end of it was outlined with gold and was almost glowing. My father took it out and turned to me, "With this necklace Rosalie Morgan Royal will show that from this point in time you will become the ruler of all packs, all wolves and everything we stand for as a pack if you wear this necklace you are showing you will always put the packs first before yourself, do you agree to this do you agree to be Queen Rosalie Royal?"

"I agree to put the packs before myself to think of them, to be Queen Rosalie Royal, to be Alpha of the Royal pack and every other pack."

"And so with that I give you this," he placed the necklace over my head, "The necklace that will show your power and now my people I give you the new Queen of werewolves Rosalie Royal!" The crowed howled and cheered out. I felt power flood my body but it was soon cut off with a sent of lilies and fresh rain it seemed to override my senses and awoke my wolf for the first time tonight. I quickly exuded myself and ran outside to try and get away from it, but it didn't help it was like the scent was following me. I looked up at the moon and sighed but when I felt a body behind me I turned to see a thing of beauty, but her strawberry blonde hair was to famliar, and the way her golden brown eyes and cherry red lips popped off her pale skin. It was like I had seen her before but the memories where a blur and when she took a step foreword to me, I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. I was sure she knew from the smirk that landed on her perfect lips but when I took the next step closing the gab between us the smirk turned in to a smile which made my knees weak and my breath escape my lungs. I didn't know why this was happening to me, it was all answered when I dipped my head and my lips made contact with hers, she was my mate, the person who I would love and protect with my life the person I will never hurt and who will rule by my side as my equal and for a spit second I thought this would work but when she was ripped from me and I felt cold my dreams where crushed.

I opened my eyes to see her on the ground a few feet away and my father standing next to me glaring at her but in a blink of an eye she was by my side ready to attack. My wolf did not like that she was going to take a hit for us. I pushed her behind me making sure if my father tried again he wouldn't be able to touch her. "What. The. Fuck. Father," I growled through my teeth still holding my mate back as she tried to get around me but failing.

"Don't you dare talk to your Kin-," he stopped for a second and continued, "father like that young lady, you kissed someone who wasn't your mate and I don't know what would have happened if I didn't stop this..." he looked at her, "thing would have done."

My blood was boiling, "This 'thing' is my mate and your future Queen, so if you even thing about laying a hand on her again, father or not, I will kill you and not think twice about it. Do you under stand?" I felt a new sense of power I didn't know if it was the ruler thing or that fact that I had a mate to protect. I just knew that I meant every word of it.

He was clearly shocked by what I had just said and when he opened his mouth to speak he closed it again turning his back to me her made it to the sliding glass door and before walking in her turned his head to the side and what he said next shocked me.

"If you think that this pack will except your sins, you are wrong and this pack will not survive without a male alpha. I can tell you that." and he walked away I growled and felt my self shake in anger but when a cold hand touched my shoulder, I felt myself become calm.