Chapter 11

When I wake daddy is gently and weakly stroking my hair. I slowly look up at him. Daddy gives me a weak smile. I whimper and hide my face in his chest. This makes daddy let out a weak chuckle. "Shh... bam...bino... it's ok." Daddy says softly. I shake my head with tears streaming down my face. "No daddy. It's not." I whimper. Daddy smiles sadly and pulls me closer. I curl up to him and rest my head on his chest. Daddy gently strokes my hair. "Aro." Uncle Marcus says coming in. Daddy weakly looks over at him. Uncle Marcus gives me a sad smile before pulling me away. It was for my own safety. Uncle Marcus then hands daddy the cup of blood he was holding. Daddy nods his thanks before he starts sucking down the blood. Uncle Marcus kept me behind him because I knew he was afraid that daddy would snap and hurt me. But I knew daddy would never hurt me. Ever. After daddy is finished sucking down the blood he gives uncle Marcus the cup back. Uncle Marcus takes it before slowly letting me move back to daddy. I crawl up beside him and lay my head on his chest. " Where's caius?" I ask closing my eyes. "I convinced him to take more time so he could hunt properly." Uncle Marcus says. I smile my thanks at him. " And the Cullen's?" I asks. "They are still here piccolo. But they have kept to their wing." Uncle Marcus says. I nod and look up at daddy. He had his eyes closed and his head leaned back. His breathing was strained and sounded painful. "Daddy." I say gently taking his clammy hand. Daddy breaths deeply and meets my eyes. I squeeze his hand gently. "Does it hurt to breath?" I ask. Daddy gives a nod. I turn to uncle Marcus. " We could give him a breathing treatment. Do you thing it would help?" I ask. Uncle Marcus thinks and nods. "Perhaps. It is worth a try." He says. I nod. " I think I still my old machine in my room." I say. Uncle Marcus nods and calls for a guard. A few moments later a guard shows up with the machine. I take it from him and plug it in before turning back to daddy. "Daddy. This should help." I say giving him the mask. Daddy weakly takes it before I turn on the breathing machine. I didn't need to explain how to use it because daddy used to give them to me when I was younger because of my asthma. As time went on I could see the breathing treatment was making it easier for daddy to breath. Like it was supposed to. After it was finished I set the machine aside and turn to daddy. "How do you feel daddy. Any better?" I ask. Daddy nods and leans his head back. I could tell he was exhausted. "Get some rest daddy." I sat hugging him gently. Daddy smiles and hugs me close. "It's... ok... neo...nota..." Daddy whispers making me tighten my grip on him. Daddy notices and shushes me gently. I turn to uncle Marcus. "How far is Carlisle?" I ask. "He will be on his way back tonight." Uncle Marcus says. "Tell him to hurry." I say laying my head on daddy's chest. Daddy leans his head back before slowly sleep consumes him. I stand up and go over to uncle Marcus who hugs me tightly as tears stream down my face. "Shhh piccolo. He'll be alright." Uncle Marcus soothes. I whimper and shake my head. "He doesn't have much time uncle Marcus." I whimper. Uncle Marcus sighs before turning and leading me to the door. "Lets get you some food. Piccolo" Uncle Marcus says as I sigh and nod knowing I needed to eat and feed. Uncle Marcus speeds me to the kitchen before he turns on the stove and starts cooking. " When was the last time you fed?" Uncle Marcus asks. I sigh once more. " A while." I say wiping my eyes. Uncle Marcus gives me a look before going over to the fridge and taking out some blood. He pours it into the pot and then adds some pasta. When the pasta was done uncle Marcus brings it over and pours it onto the plate for me. "Eat." He says. I nod. As I was eating uncle Marcus speeds away to check on daddy. But then comes back. "Uncle Marcus?" I ask. Uncle Marcus looks over at me. "He doesn't have much time does he?" I ask with tears. Uncle Marcus sighs. "Please. Tell me!" I cry. Uncle Marcus sighs and shakes his head. "No piccolo. He does not." I stifle a cry and let my tears flow. Uncle Marcus comes over and wraps me in a hug and let's me cry into his shoulder. " I don't want to lose him uncle Marcus. I can't. I don't want to lose Jane or tri either. This is all her fault!" I scream as a vase shatters. Uncle Marcus shushes me gently and rubs my back gently. "Shhh piccolo. Calm down. Control your powers." He whispers softly. I whimper and slowly gain control. "If he dies uncle Marcus. I'm going to make her suffer in ways she's never known. I'll kill her!" I scream. Uncle Marcus ducks as knives, plates and pots start flying around the room. "Bella look at me. Calm down!" Uncle Marcus orders making me look at him. I meet his red eyes and uncle Marcus gently wipes away my tears. " I can't lose him." I whimper. Uncle Marcus nods. " I know piccolo. You have to keep hope." Uncle Marcus says. I sigh shakily and slowly nod. Everything that was in the air falls and hits the ground. "How long?" I ask. " Carlisle should be here within a day or so." Uncle Marcus says. I nod and dry my eyes before I slowly finish eating my blood pasta. After I was done uncle Marcus runs me to my room so I could shower. The shower did wonders for me. I get dressed then walk out and freeze seeing Cullen.