Chapter 1

6 Months Later
King P O. V.

Its been hell trying to make London remember me, mainly because she still doesn't feel comfortable opening up to me sometimes.

She decided to get a new  job considering she'd forgotten everything about her old one. I tell her everyday how we met and our story but nothing seems to make her remember. The door opened and she came inside. "Hey " she smiled and came over to me "hey, I'm about to cook"

She walked into the kitchen and pulled out some pork chops, cabbage, rice and lemons to make lemonade. "How was your day? " I asked her.

"It was fine I met a couple of guys who said they used to be really close to me. " I side eyed her and waited for her to go on. "Their names we're jd Phillip and two other guys I can't remember what they said. "

I knodded my head understanding and she said something that made my heart skip a beat. "The first real meal I cooked for you was soul food right? " I jumped up and smiled "yes baby it was and it was so good do you remember that day or anything that happened? " "I remember fighting my uncle and telling myself it was the last time I was going to be living there. But I can't get far enough to remember you ." , "I remember walking to the store and some stupid guy waste his drink on me but that's about it "

I must have scared her with my enthusiasm because she backed up from me. "Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you but I was that stupid guy, I waste my drink on you that day and you cussed me out " she grabbed her forehead trying to remember but shook her head no, "I don't remember your face I don't remember meeting you I just remember it was a guy"

Her eyes filled with tears and I grabbed her in a hug. "It's OK baby you don't have to cry or strain we'll figure it out. " she nodded her head and looked up at me. She looked into my eyes and for the first time in 6months  kissed me,not a regular kiss it was like she knew me. I was shocked at first but fell into it.

We were interrupted by Ashley coming down stairs. With her a now walking 1 year old brother Phuri beside her. "hey mama hey daddy" she said making her way to the island for a snack.  I scooped phuri up into my arms and sat him in his hot chair.

I snuck a look at London and she had a dark blush forming on her face. I made sure Ashley and phuri had a few snacks and walked towards her. I leaned over her short frame and whispered in her ear "that tingle in you stomach and those chills on your arms are the exact reaction from a year and six months ago." Her mouth fell open and she smiled widely. I kissed her forehead and said "just come back to me"

She looked into my eyes and this time grabbed my face. "How can I have fallen in love with a man that I know ,but can't remember?"  I grabbed her by her waist and she didn't pull away this time, " " it feels so good to know my women loves me again.

She pecked my lips one more time before turning and working on the dinner.

I head a knock on the door followed by a loud laugh. Nobody by JD stupid ass I thought. I made my way to the door and opened it. Its been a minute since I seen them considering the situation. We all dapped each other up and walked to the kitchen with everyone else.

I didn't see Ashley or phuri meaning they'd went on about their business. They all spoke to London and she spoke back smiling. She didn't even realise it was exactly like when she first met them.

Time had passed and everything was finished cooking. Sitting to the table everyone simply staring at one another.  Breaking the silence London spoke. "Can somebody say grace I didn't prepare this meal so we can just look at it. " with a slight chuckle I bowed my head and prayed over the meal. 

I helped phuri into his seat and fixed ash a plate.  Watching everyone else fix there food I snuck a look at london. She had this facial expression that I couldn't explain.  With it being six months without touching my lady or even being able to be too close to her this look meant a lot right now. 

I brought my lips close to her neck and spoke barely above a whisper " you may not remember me but your body does" she squeezed her legs tight and let out a moan only the two of us could hear.  Smiling I leaned back in my area and watched her fight with her inner self.

Two minutes later London got up from the table and walked down the hallway.  I side eyed the boys and got up to follow.  "Give me a minute she's just upset right now " I walked down the hallway until I found the bathroom she was in. I turned the door knob and seen he leaned across the sink looking into the mirror. 

I moved closer and watched as she stood. Still looking in my eyes through the mirror I walked and pressed my chest against her back and if I know London she was dripping right now.  I kissed her neck and she let out a husky breathe . Swiftly picking her up I sat her on the sink and before she could protest I pulled down her tights.  Latching my lips to her clitoris she moaned deep in her throat. Barely able to breathe she spoke "o-o-oh my God k-k-king" sucking faster I stuck two fingers in massaging it. After about 10 minutes her soft Moans soon turned into vastly breaths letting me know she was about to cum. "K k king I'm I'm mmmmm" looking up London's eyes were closed and her hands gripped my hair.

After cumimg I licked her up and stood to her eye level.  " leaning towards her neck I whispered "you may not remember me but your body does " this sent London over the edge and she came again just from standing there. " what are you doing to me? " she said barely able to stand or breathe...... "Reclaiming what's mine "

OK y'all the wait is over the sequel is out!  Not really a fan of sex scenes so shout out Arbrie for writing it 🤞🏾y'all enjoy.... Vote.    Comment...... And share I love you all
#SBATL2