Chapter Six

I bet, you're married.

If not, tell me. I don't want to assume.

That wasn't the first time I have dreamed of you being married. Oh, I once saw your photos on social media, regarding this wedding ceremony.

How I wish, that bride was me.

Then, I woke up.

After all, it was a dream.

Who are you, after all? Until now, you're still a stranger in my book. I only know you by how you look, and how you're called. I never realized, I would still recall your almond-shaped eyes, your neatly-grown goatee, and of course, that intimidating stare—upon looking at the final photo I took, which is dubbed as the "Tiger Look." You're at the sidemost part of the table, near to the exit. Oh, and my seat that time was literally facing you.

I only moved my body towards the opposite side, in order to stay away from the dreaded temptation no one will ever dare to step foot in. It worked! Then, I have to move back to take your solo picture. You didn't speak much, except that surprisingly, your tone was far away from the fierce look that you have. You were gentle when you opened your mouth, and blurted nothing... but self-introduction.

I have no words.

The lighting was so poor, I cannot even exert my most ultimate effort to "beautify" my shot of you. Still, there was no excuse for me to give.

I hope I can see you again.