Day 3 of the Grand Magic Games

Lucy was wearing:

Pumpkin Man- Day three of the Grand Magic Games

Pumpkin Man- Day three of the Grand Magic Games. Our first battle is the tower of monsters.

Erza goes and you know she destroys all of the monsters. Lisanna filled in for Elfman and Wendy was still down . Cana filled in for Mstogan. Cana won second place. The last battle was Laxus vs Ivan.

Laxus and Ivan were on the battle field then the match started.

Ivan team had cloned them and Ivan started punching Laxus in the clone version. Nobody couldn't see them.  Ivan and Laxus talked then Ivan and his team started to fight and Laxus was losing until he heard a voice.

Lucy- HEY LAXUS GET UP. YOU KNOW YOUR STRONGER AND BETTER THAN THAT. YOU DON'T LIKE WEAKLINGS , BUT YOU ACTING LIKE ONE SO SNAP OUT OF IT YOU WEAK LIGHTING BOLT.

Laxus then gets up angry and serious and starts attacking them all then the clones disappeared leaving all of Raven Tail down.
Laxus appearance right now:

Gray- Wow I can't believe he is like that because of what you just said

Laxus looks at Lucy.

Laxus- Were gonna beat Team A and all of the guilds around here.

Lucy- Like to see you try Sparky .
Laxus- Just you wait dog.

Lucy jumps off the balcony and goes straight to Laxus and there in each other face.

Lucy- What did you call me LIGHT BULB?
Laxus - I called you a Dog got a problem with it DOG?
Lucy- Shut up STORM HEAD.
Laxus - MAKE ME WEREWOLF .

Lucy eyes started glowing blue and Laxus eyes were glowing yellow.

Levy- Gramps should we stop it before they kill each other?

Gramps- Yes.

First Master- If there yes are glowing then yeah stop them.

Gramps goes over to Laxus and Lucy and slams them to the wall and there both knocked out. Gramps grabs them and takes them to the balcony knocked out.

Announcer - Well Raven Tail is disqualified.

* Guilds*

Fairy Tail- Them two went at it again.
All the others- Aren't they kind of like on the same team.

*Bar*

Gramps- We did good today Team.
Mira- How long are they gonna be knocked out?
Gramps- Give them till the next day.