S-Class Trails Part 2

Lucy- NO.
Simon- Something tells me that you don't want to battle your opponent.

Laxus - Well you got me . I was hoping I would get you .

Lucy- Out of all of them it had to be Laxus. I would have been okay battling Mira or Erza but you. You literally try to make me out cold .

Laxus- Because I know your strength and weakness,and I want be going easy on you.

Lucy- Me either.
Simon - I'll stand back and watch.

Laxus- Good idea.

Laxus starts lighting up and throws a lighting ball at Lucy and Lucy dodges.

Lucy- Take over Earth Dragon.

Lucy has the power of a Earth Dragon then she starts throwing Earth rocks at Laxus and Laxus shoots lighting at them. Lucy then blends in and throws a big rock at Laxus and he shoots lighting at it and it starts surrounding dust then Lucy came up to him and punches him really hard with a Earth Iron Fist .

Laxus- Nobody doesn't punch me and get away with it.

Lucy dug under ground and Laxus punched the ground and making it spark everywhere. Lucy came up and got shocked and fell.

Laxus - I beat you.

Lucy- No you haven't. Let's see if this works .
Wolf Slayer Take Over:

Laxus-  Which one is that?

Laxus- Which one is that?

Lucy - The wolf slayer.

Laxus- Oh. Lighting iron fist.

He hits Lucy but Lucy stops him and kicks him.
Laxus then takes off his jacket and shirt.

Lucy- Ah, I see you are serious now.

Laxus- You better get ready.
Lucy- Right back at you.

Both glare at each other.

Lucy- Lighting Dragon Take Over Form.

Both start to light up with lighting and they come at each other and punch at the same time and then they kick. Lucy then had jumped up in the air and made lighting go everywhere and it stayed like that. Laxus came at her and did a lighting dragon roar and Lucy absorbed the attack. She gave Laxus a smirk then start doing a move that a lighting dragon have trouble with doing with there fingers.

Laxus- That move is too hard to do.

Lucy- You might can eat lighting and I can too but you don't know how to do this move and it shocks you more.

Lucy puts her two fingers together on her hand and started spinning it and started going up and down but didn't go across her heart then she shot it at Laxus which caused him to go down and he started twitching.