0.5

Sorry guys I haven't been updating! I've been writing this hella long destiel that I'm getting ready for after this is done so sorry!! #sorrynotsorry anyway enjoy the smut in here ;) btw sorry it's short

-----------------------------

Chapter Five:

9:23
Good morning love
SH

9:24
Good morning :)
JW

9:24
Did I wake you too early?
SH

9:25
Nope
JW

9:26
You want to come over now?
SH

9:27
Sure where do you live ;)
JW

9:28
No need to know. I'm outside your house now
SH

9:29
I'm not dressed yet!
JW

9:30
Let me in
SH

John scrambled around, pulling himself out of bed. "Mum! Sherlock is here!" John yelled off into the hall.

He heard a groan from his parents, "Whatever! Be quiet!" John smiled at his parents flexibility. They would be leaving for work in an hour or so, so they needed to wake up. He listened as they slowly woke up and realised they had to leave. "Oh my lord! Work!" He heard his mother squeal. She ran out of her room and into the bathroom, slamming the room. His dad was in the bedroom doorway, yawning. He went back into the room and closed the door. John raced down stairs and opened the door. Sherlock stood on his porch, wearing his black leather jacket, a plain dark blue shirt and tight black jeans. He wore his chuck taylors that matched his lip ring. His blazing blue eyes twinkled in the sunlight. His eyes lit up when John came to the door.

"Cute," he smirked. John frowned, pulling him in.

"This is what you get for coming over to my house at 9am on a Saturday," he started for the stairs.

"Then I should come over more often," Sherlock walked up behind him, setting his hands on his waist.

"Not here," John whispered, climbing up the stairs. Sherlock followed, pulling his hands away. John went inside his room and began changing. He didn't want Sherlock outside in the hallway, he could bump into John's parents and that would be awkward! And whatever if he saw him without a shirt on, and plus John wanted Sherlock to see him shirtless and pant less. Not at once of course. His parents didn't know he was wearing his pjs, his dad would remember anyway so they would probably think they were just hanging out. John closed the door and took off his shirt, throwing it onto the ground. Sherlock sat down on John's bed, smirking at him. John felt suddenly self conscious of his body, Sherlock's eyes wouldn't even blink. He covered himself as he walked over to his dresser. Sherlock was suddenly behind him, wrapping his arms around John's bare body. Shivers went up and down John's spine when Sherlock's hot breath hit his neck.

"Don't cover yourself up, I want to see you." Sherlock murmured into his ear. His hands pried off John's arms from around his chest. Sherlock pressed his hands against his chest, pushing him into him. Sherlock's elbows were around John's rib age, his hands feeling his chest. He nuzzled his nose along John's shoulder, closing his eyes as he pressed his lips softly to John's smooth skin. Goose bumps appeared everywhere up and down John's body, his breathing quickening. John could feel a slight bulge in Sherlock's pants from behind John, where he stood. John figured out what it was almost instantly, his eyes widening. Was he turning Sherlock on? John decided to play around a little bit, just to experiment. He pushed his hips slightly into Sherlock, casually.

John could feel Sherlock smile into his shoulder, "You shouldn't do that so early in the morning."

"Do what?" John's heart rate quickened as he smiled.