What Happens In Vegas #7

Start from the beginning

"Sure",he said as he lifted the covers slightly.

She smiled and got in. A few minutes later Rikkard laid back down. Lilly turned to face him and saw that he was wide awake fidgeting slightly.

She inched closer to him and laid her head on his chest and put her arm around him.

"Hey,just go back to bed. I'm here",she whispered and kissed his cheek.

He nodded as he closed his eyes. Lilly stayed awake as she listened to him breathe and let out a sigh of relief when she felt his breathing even out signalling him falling asleep and soon she followed suit.

* * * *

Lilly woke up in the morning and found that she was alone. Thinking Rikkard went to work,she took a shower and got ready before skipping downstairs.

"Hey",she jumped when she heard Rikkard's voice from behind the kitchen counter as he flipped pancakes.

"Oh hey. I thought you went to work".

"I was going to but then the only meeting I had today got cancelled",Rikkard said as he took her in.

"So where are you off to?",he continued as he handed her a plate and she sat down thanking him.

"You know I thought I'd go out and explore since I've never really been to Bristol before and I heard there was a carnival being held somewhere here. I really like carnivals and I haven't been to one in more than eight years",Lilly said as she took small bites of her pancakes.

"Ok. Let me finish breakfast and I'll take you out",Rikkard said and Lilly turned to him in surprise.

"What?",he asked as he noticed her expression.

"You..want to show me around?. Willingly?",she asked in confusion.

"I think that's what I just said",Rikkard said looking at her amusedly.

She smiled as she went back to eating her pancakes.

* * * *

After breakfast they went out and explored Bristol which wasn't much and later at evening Rikkard drove around for a while not telling her where they were going saying that it was a surprise.

Finally,he stopped,"We're here".

"Where exactly is here?",she asked as she looked out the window and her eyes widened in awe as she took in the lit up rides and the hundreds of stalls lined up with bustling people.

"We're at the carnival?",she asked excitedly and he nodded.

"You did say you wanted to come",he shrugged and she grinned at him.

"Well,what are you waiting for?",he asked as he climbed out.

Lilly followed him out as they walked deeper into the crowd.

"Ooh let's go on that!",Lilly said as she pulled Rikkard along to the rollercoaster ride.

"Are you sure?",Rikkard asked as he glanced at the people on the rollercoaster screaming as it took twists and turns on the track.

"Are you scared?",Lilly asked with a raised eyebrow and his eyes narrowed.

"Are you?",he challenged and she smirked getting two tickets for the ride.

Soon it was their turn to board the ride and they took their seats.

Rikkard looked around his seat and Lilly frowned,"What are you doing?".

"Looking for the seatbelt. Where is it?",he asked genuinely confused.

Lilly laughed slightly. He really was clueless.