Blueprint Secured

Alicia whipped about to find a gaunt-faced little guy, Komeng, and his usual gang of helmeted cronies sneering down at them. Alicia took out her blastique at once.

"Pretty tactful for you to get the blueprint for us, eh?" Komeng said, smirking, even though he had barely came up to Ali and Alicia's elbow. "Now, hand it over if you know what's best for you."

"I'll take care of them, you get out of here," Alicia said sternly, shooting exploding bombs right in the gangsters' faces.

"No way! There is no way I'm going to leave you behind!"

Stuffing the blueprint aggressively into his back pocket, he took out his yoyo, spun it in a large circle in front of him as Komeng came down upon him with a short blade in his grip.

Alicia, noticing Ali being cornered (what did she say about narrow corridors?), quickly shot a magnetic bomb at the incoming wave of gangsters, sending them flying up to the ceiling. They were so many of them that that path had become blocked. But there were more pressing matters now.

Ali was already having his back against the wall while Komeng was cackling loudly.

"I finally have you, you little wimpy-"

But he was blasted aside as one of Alicia's bomb hit him. Ali quickly took this moment to jump as high as he can without touching the ceiling, and slammed downwards right at Komeng's stomach, with the extra force from his aeroboots. 

Belching, Komeng tried to reached out a shaking hand for his knife that laid a few centimetres from his fingers. Ali quickly threw his yoyo and both Komeng and the blade were blasted into the wall, and Komeng, at last, fainted.

"We have to move, now!" Alicia shouted. 

But the only way back was through the corridor that was now blocked with the gangsters piled on top of each other.

"Stand back," Ali commanded, putting a hand in front of Alicia. 

He spun his yoyo once, and shot it straight at the wall of gangsters. At once, the gangsters were blasted off back the way they came, which opened the way free for Ali and Alicia to go through. Ali quickly ran through it, and so did Alicia.

From the front came more gangsters, all yelling war cries and brandishing their clubs high above their heads. Alicia kept the way clear for Ali by shooting repetitively at the oncoming ones. One by one they fell, and Ali and Alicia quickly sped past them. 

When they arrived at the lift, Ali seemed to notice something, because he told Alicia to hide. He walked back right into the blue wall. Alicia raised her eyebrows, but followed suit. Apparently the walls here were just holograms to confuse the unworthy. Through the haze of static blue, Alicia observed, waiting for something to happen. 

The doors to the lifts opened, and there stood Bakar. 

Alicia sighed, and stepped into view. But just then, she was punched off her feet and squarely hit the low ceiling.

"Alicia!" she heard Ali's voice yell. 

Ali rounded angrily on his uncle. 

"Why did you do that?"

But Bakar didn't reply. Instead, he swung his large fist in Ali's direction. Luckily, Ali was ready for it. He jumped to his side, throwing his yoyo at the same time, so that the rope cut right into his neck. Bakar choked, and was pulled backwards to land with a ground shaking crash. Ali still held the rope tightly.

"Who are you?" Ali barked, strengthening his grip, so that Bakar's face was starting to turn blue, his fingers helplessly trying to loosen the rope. "Show yourself!"

"Ali, stop it!" Alicia exclaimed, running over. "Or he's going to die!"

"He's a bad guy, what do I care?" he said aggressively. 

Bakar's eyes were rolling back into his head, and his lips were shaking like mad.

"Just release him first, OK?" Alicia screamed.

When Ali did not, Alicia launched herself on him and wrestled the yoyo out of his grip. After short little struggle, Alicia managed to relinquish the hold on Bakar. 

Once Bakar was released, his appearance flickered once, then twice, and he was revealed to be an unconscious massive, bald-headed man.

"What is he doing here?" Alicia asked pointedly, fear flooding her already pale face as she stared at the unmoving form of Trez.

"See, I should've finished him off," Ali puffed haughtily, snatching back his yoyo.

"Enough, we should be going back now, before Dos or Quarto comes."

They descended back to the ground floor, where the previous mass of fighting was still going on.

"They've got the blueprint!" one of the helmeted man yelled, pointing at Ali. "Get th-"

Before he could complete his sentence, he was knocked out cold by a massive fist. 

"Uncle!" Ali said, relieved.

"Got the blueprint?" he called, as the rest of the remaining helmeted men came charging at them like angry bulls walking on their hind legs.

"We got it," Alicia said, blasting a bat out of a man's grip, and knocking him out next. "I got a suspicion that Dos or Quarto might be coming. We better be quick."

"Sorry, Alicia, but the only way to go through now is through," Bakar said, yet punching another man unconscious.

"There's no need to go through if there isn't anything to go through," she said smartly, aiming a small blue bomb above the incoming wave of roaring men.

"You missed," Ali said.

"Did I?" Alicia smirked.

When the men were a metre from them, their bats raised high, they were suddenly absorbed upwards. One by one they landed on each other on the ceiling, with the magnetic force holding them together.

Without a backwards glance, Ali, Alicia and Bakar ran out of the building. But only when Ali was at the entrancehe gave a swift kiss and waved, "Look forward to meeting you next time!" and dashed off.