protective as can be

"Hey, Harry, wait up!" Draco called, running down the hall.

Harry looked up, and smiled. Ron looked and groaned. "See you, Harry."

Harry gave Ron a bewildered look as he walked off, muttering.

Draco caught up with Harry, and tightly hugged him.

Harry laughed and hugged Draco back, before they split apart.

"Where have you been?!" Draco demanded, stomping his foot.

Harry laughed again. "Honestly, you remind of a child at times, Draco."

Draco pouted, before grinning. "Whats Weasly's problem?"

"Oh, who knows anymore." Harry grumbled.

Draco chuckled. "Want to walk with me?"

Harry nodded and both boys headed off, talking about classes and such.

They arrived at the Quidditch stands and they sat in the Gryffindor stand, a few rows away from the front.

"You live with Muggles, right?" Draco asked. Harry nodded. "What are they like?"

"Absolutely horrid." Harry muttered, as though to himself.

"How horrid?"

Harry suddenly looked up. "Uh, no, I don't mean it like that-- well, yes I do but-- no I don't mean to rude at all--"

"Hey, calm down." Draco hummed, running his hands through Harry's hair. "Why are you so flustered?"

Harry looked down at his feet, and muttered something that Draco couldn't hear properly.

"Say that again?"

"Last I spoke ill of my Muggle family, I got beaten. Horribly." Harry said quietly.

Draco stayed quiet for a moment. "How many times has it happened?"

"I don't know. Too many to count?"

Draco gasped.

"I was, five, going on six when it first happened. I don't remember what I said, but when my uncle finished beating me, I could barely feel anything. That is something I will never forget."

"When...did it happen next?"

"I was maybe, nine, I think, on my birthday, and I sorta just snapped. My aunt had something about my father, and how much of a low life he was. I yelled at her and my uncle...well, I passed out half way through, lets put it that way."

"Oh, my God, Harry." Draco whispered, hugging Harry.

"I'm pretty sure I wasn't feed for a week after that."

"Oh, God."

"I was 11. It was after my first year here. When I got back, they were furious. Belts, canes, hot pans, everything you could think of, they used on me."

Draco clutched Harry tighter, who was shaking slightly.

"My stomach, they...they put a large pan on the stove, which was on high and then...it hurt like Hell."

"Harry, you do-"

"I might as well, I'll just leave out the normal beatings I got for being me."

Harry took a deep breath. "Same time, when I was 12. I don't know what I did, but, I must've had the cane down on my back over a hundred times."

"I'm going to kill these Muggles."

Harry laughed quietly.

"It was before school started, I was 13, and my uncle's sister was there. She insulted my parents. 'If theres something wrong with the bitch, there'll be something wrong with the pup.' I was furious, I kept in my anger, and then..." Harry took a deep breath. "She said something about them both. 'Down right scum, both of them. They deserved what they got. He didn't work, she was a whore.' I snapped after that and I threw the plate next to me at her."

Draco gasped.

"She had her dog with her, my uncle let him on me, the dog bit at me while my uncle whipped with a belt and whacked me with cane." Harry slowly moved his shirt off his shoulder. There was a giant scar in the shape of a dogs jaw. "I passed out after this bite."

Draco lowered his head down to Harry's shoulder, examining the scar. He then left small kisses all over it, and he slowly moved up, until he reached Harry's lips, which he kissed slowly. Harry kissed back, placing his hands on the back of Draco's head, the soft blonde locks running over Harry's fingers.

"What about when you came out?" Draco asked, pulling back ever so slightly, both his and Harry's noses touching slightly. Lmao Voldy's wouldn't touch anyones nose at that close, bc he doesn't have one what an idiot

Harry chuckled. He pulled back and turned slightly, so his back was facing Draco. He lifted his shirt and pointed to a long, thin scar running down his back.

"What is it?"

"A cut from a knife." Harry grimaced. "My back was so numb I didn't feel it but it happened."

Draco gasped, covering his mouth with his hands. "Oh, my God."

"I'm used to it, don't worry."

"Of course I'm going to worry!" Draco snapped. "Harry, let me come with over the holidays to the Muggles house."

Harry gave a shocked look. "What?"

"Did I fucking stutter?"

Harry gulped. "I mean, if you want to."

Draco gave a smirk. "We should get packing, then, shouldn't we?"

-----------

"Honestly," Vernon muttered, as he walked into the house. "Another one!"

Harry grinned at Draco, who chuckled.

They pulled their bags up to Harry's room, and set them down.

Harry winced as his Uncle yelled up the stairs. "COME AND MAKE DINNER, BOY!"

Both Harry and Draco walked downstairs, and down the hall into the kitchen.

Draco looked over at Harry, and grabbed his hand, and squeezed it.

Vernon turned and looked them up and down, before his face turned red.

He rushed towards them and made a grab for their hands-

Draco pulled his wand out of his pocket, and pointed it and Vernon.

"You're not allowed to do magic out of school-"

"I could if wanted, my father has a very big connection to the minster of magic, so I'll be let off with a few hexes and jinxs if I wanted to."

"Your father probably doesn't even work-"

"He does, in fact, work." Draco snapped.

"So what, you're about as bad as him!" Vernon said, pointing at Harry.

"I'm, if anything, better then him! Pureblooded wizard, from a famous wizarding family, and rich, mind you!" Draco snapped. He looked over to Harry, and leaned down, kissing him quickly. "No offense, love."

Harry just smiled.

Vernon glared.

Draco put his wand back into his pocket, and grabbed Harry's waist, pulling him close and clashing his lips against Harry's.

The Dursley's gasped, as Harry tangled his hands in Draco's hair, roughly kissing back.

"Out! OUT!" Vernon yelled.

Harry pulled back, and pulled Draco out of the hall, and upstairs to his room.

"We may need a silencing charm, Harry."