The Garbage Water Incident

(The gif is showing her outfit)

(WARNING: UNEDITED!!)

Song of the Chapter: Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival

~~~~~

Holly Cooper bounced her leg as she awaited the bell signifying the end of the school year. She couldn't have been more excited. The teacher simply sat in his swivel chair that Holly was always envious of. With a book in his hands, he let the class do whatever they wished. The excited chatter of students filled the room as Holly stared at the clock, ready to leave. She counted down the last remaining seconds she would have to spend in the dreadful history class.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

All of the students sprung out of their seats and made a break for the exit when the bell finally rung. Holly held the straps of her backpack as she passed through the doorway. A pair of hands grabbed her shoulders, guiding her to walk alongside the group of boys. At first she jumped then she calmed down when she saw it was just Richie, Bill and Eddie.

"Perfect timing!" Richie said.

"What are we talking about today, boys?" She asked.

"Stan has to do this Jew-ey test where they cut the tip of his dick off." Richie blurts.

"You mean circumcision?" She asks, confused.

"Y-yeah."Bill confims.

"At this point i'm not even surprised at how incredibly normal of a topic this is for you guys." She explains as she looks ahead, dodging students.

"Hey, wait guys!" A voice calls from behind the group. Holly turns to see Stan catching up to them. She smiles as he walks inbetween Eddie and Bill.

"Hey, Stan. What happens at the Bar Mitzvah, anyways? Ed says they slice the tip of your di-di-dick off."

"Yeah and I think the Rabbi's gonna pull down your pants. Turn to the crowd, he says, where's the beef?" The boys laugh at Richie's comment while Holly on the other hand, rolls her eyes and makes a noise of disgust.

"At the Bar Mitzvah, I read from the Torah and then I make a speech and suddenly I become a man."

"I can think of funner ways to become a man." Richie says. 

"How do girls become women again?" Richie turns to Holly with a smirk on his face. He's implying something dirty but she pays no mind as she looks down the hallway ahead.

"It's more biological." She says as they walk towards the Bowers Gang. She glares directly at the 'leader' Henry Bowers, as if telling him to not try anything. Yet she can feel their eyes focused on her backside as they pass the bullies.