four.

━━━━━ ❝ FRIEND; one who listens, doesn't judge, and somehow makes everything all right. ❞

for park jisung ♡

you sat next to me during lunch today and i think my heart almost looked like the sloppy joe they served. basically like this- djwnjibfibfdnwfn.

i usually sit by myself at my own table, but not because i like the quiet; just because nobody wants to sit with me.

did you know that the kids in our grade are starting to call me "bloody four eyes" because i got new glasses today and because of the whole incident yesterday in the hall.

like, seriously, people are so childish. some of the girls in my class are constantly telling all the boys that i want to do weird things with them. you know, grown up things. or what the older kids do with each other. kinda like what those two boys mark and donghyuck got caught doing last year. making out and stuff. bleh.

i'm not like that, you know. i'm sure you've heard about everything, but i'm just happy you don't believe any of it, they're just trying to get a rise out of me. that's not gonna happen of course because you and i are friends now, i guess?

can you even call someone you like your friend? aren't you just putting yourself in the friend-zone.

doesn't matter, thanks for being my friend, park jisung.

━━━ amour sans fin.