9/27/17

HAH HELLO HI GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON welcome back to my life :))
So last time I said I'll post the story of my cat Bailey, since she has one eye so let's get this started!!

HAH HELLO HI GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON welcome back to my life :)) So last time I said I'll post the story of my cat Bailey, since she has one eye so let's get this started!!

SO I WAS LOOKING FOR A PICTURE OF MY CAT ON HERE BUT I FOUND ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND IM JUST SHOOK.... anyways back to bailey :))

Okay so this is my cat Bailey! We got her on March 23, 2014 :D When we got her from an animal shelter with my other cat Maya, she had two eyes when we got her but she was blind in one from birth

Okay so this is my cat Bailey! We got her on March 23, 2014 :D When we got her from an animal shelter with my other cat Maya, she had two eyes when we got her but she was blind in one from birth. So when we had them for their first check ups the doctor told us that we could chose to have them take it out to prevent infection later on, so my family decided we would pay to have it taken out because we didn't want to make the choice when she's older (let's say like 15) and we would have to chose to pay for it even though she wouldn't be alive for much longer (sounds grim but most cats live roughly 15-20 years) Anyways so when they took it out they had to put a cone on her so she wouldn't injure her eye before its healed all the way. When she had the cone on she was very lazy (imagine seeing out of one eye plus a cone on) but she figure how to get out of it and she was running all over the place. She is perfectly healthy currently and so is Maya and we love them very much :))

Now let's go on with how my day was like soo
Tonight was my first day of psr, it's a Wednesday night church school. Turns out my classroom isn't that bad so it was fine, but since I went to psr I missed out on like half of my soccer practice to get there for the beginning of it. I laughed so hard cause we were looking at a PowerPoint and it zoomed in and this kid sitting next to me was just like "oh" I DIED

ANYWAYS I SHOULD CONTINUE TYPING MY STORY IVE ALREADY WRITTEN CALLED, TABLE FOR TWO
Anyways I might update later tonight so yeah :)) that's all for now

Peanut out~