9/6/17

i have never been so done in my life (that's probs a lie but i'm so done with shit) cause my phone decides to be a little shit and blocked my icloud account and temporarily lock it but to unlock it i have to get an email to that icloud acc WHICH I CANT LOG INTO. And with that i've lost all my music and can't update anything. Also over service provider thought we hadn't paid the bills(which we had) and decided to shut off our connection so yeah and our school wifi on youtube you can only listen to very very kid friendly stuff. Plus my soccer coach is like let's run for like 1 and a half hours like no thanks! It also doesn't help that i'm still sore from tubbing and like school is already emotionally and physically draining. It hurts to turn my neck and bend my back, hurts to run and it hurts to stretch my hand. Not to mention that also like there is so much fricking drama with over friend group like some are being too clingy and creepy while others we feel as though they are bullied by their other friends. Yet somehow i'm still managing to make people laugh and smile so i guess i'm holding it in somewhat well. But i guess there is rewards... it made me really happy when some were worried that i'd miss class(also cause we had a team quiz and i'm the smartest at our table) and people were happy when i showed up to lunch.....

Guys this is literally my mind rn

Chaio for now i guess