Part 4

I sat there amazed and kind of worried that other kids heard about me protecting my friend. People talking about me protecting Connie could be a good thing or a bad thing. I was happy this kid was happy with what I did. "You must be the kid that showed of to Jack" said another jock angered at the sight of me. "You meet me in the hallway we will have some real fun" he said. No thank you I don't like hanging out with people who bully my friends I said in a smart tone.

"Did I say it was a choice squirt" he said. I won't meet you in the hall I said back really angered by this kid. "Ok class we will be taking a music pre test to see where you all are" she said. I grabbed my test of the stand and I quickly finished the test and turned my test over and put it on the table. Then I started to think what would happen if that bully actually attacked me and I was forced to show what I really am. Then I realized that wouldn't happen the kid probably is bluffing.

Bring! The sound of the bell scared me I was lost in my thoughts I walked out of the classroom and rushed to my locker and I noticed that I escaped the kid that had threatened my earlier. I made it to my English class in the second hallway. I was so worried about that kid causing me to show my true identity that I was the first kid in the class room. Hi Mrs. Wilson I said in a happy tone. "Hello what is your name?" she asked. My name is Steven. I saw a bunch of kids I didn't know walk into the classroom. "Class today we will be filling out a power point that will be about you" she said.