"I'm going to make you mine before you make me yours" Sasuke growled as he lowered himself on me.

   Almost every part of our bodies were touching. Sasuke ripped at my shirt so hard that it tore. As he was ripping the rest of my shirt off, I tugged at his pants until the weird rope-like belt came loose.

After he had my shirt fully off, Sasuke leaned back and examined my bare chest.

Purring, he ran his finger all the way down my torso. "You're so beautiful."

I squirmed and spread my legs even farther under him. He grinned and slithered down my body and grabbed the waistband of my pants with his teeth. Slowly, ever so slowly, started to take my pants off with his mouth. I lifted my hips slightly off of the bed to help him.

After my pants were off, I shivered in my nakedness, not from the coldness in the air, but from the intensity of Sasuke's stare.

He licked his lips and leaned down. I lifted my head to see what he was going to do, but then his lips touched the top of my dick, and I threw my head back on the pillow.

Sasuke grunted as I hit the back of his throat. But he didn't stop there. I moaned loudly as he shoved the rest of me down his amazingly hot throat.

I clenched my eyes shut for a second.

Fuck this feels so good. I thought as Sasuke moved his head up and down.

I was just about to cum when Sasuke, still moving his delicious mouth over my dick, suddenly pressed a finger at my opening.

I yelled as I came in his mouth and he took it all. After the final shiver left my body, he licked his lips and sat back.

"Well, that was shorter then I expected. But still glorious. You're a lot bigger then I thought." Sasuke said as he scooted closer on his knees.

Panting, I tried to respond but I couldn't find words because he had stood up off the bed roll and shucked off his pants.

  I could only gape as Sasuke's manhood popped up. It was huge!!

  Shit! I don't know what he expects me to do with that monster! It's going to kill me!

I swallowed as he kneeled on the bed. Unknowingly, I pulled my knees up and spread them. He reached out and I sucked in sharply as his finger gently probed my opening. Slowly he pushed his finger inside me.

  Sasuke let me adjust to his finger for a minute before pushing in another. I moaned and arched my back at the slight pain that shot through me.

  He again let me adjust before moving his fingers in a scissoring movement. I whimpered in pain and shut my eyes.

  I felt him lean on me, his fingers still doing their magic, and kiss me. "I'm sorry baby. But it will feel better for you if I do this first before claiming you as mine."

  Panting, I could only groan in response. His fingers felt amazing now that the pain was gone.

  Suddenly, Sasuke took his fingers out of me. I was about to protest but he threw my legs over his shoulders and shuffled closer to me.

  He looked at me and grinned, a purely male grin, at the worry he saw on my face. "You ready?" He asked.

  I nodded slowly and prepared myself as he positioned himself at my entrance.

  I stiffened as he slowly pushed inside me. It seemed like forever until he was sheathed to the hilt. He sat still for a second to let me adjust before slowly pulling out. I thought he was going to pull all of the way out, but then whimpered as he shoved his huge length into me again, faster this time. I cried out as he stretched me to the max.

  "Fuck Naruto. You're so tight." He panted and pulled almost all the way out and slammed into me again.

  "You're." He growled as he pulled out and slammed in "Mine." After he said the last word, he slammed into me so hard that I cried out and clenched the blanket with my fists.

  With my knees still over his shoulders, he leaned over me, bending me in half,
going impossibly deeper.

  He pumped me slowly in that position for a long time before leaning back, unbending me, and thrusting faster and harder.

  He was going so fast that I couldn't tell up from down. My stomach clenched at his loud moan.

  "Nar- Naruto... I'm.. I'm gonna- mmm" he moaned. "I'm going to-"

  He didn't even finish his sentence as he thrusted home and yelled at his release.

  After all of his seed left him, Sasuke collapsed on top of me, still inside, and shivered. He rested his head on my chest and breathed big, deep breaths.

  I ran my hands up his back, up his slender neck, and into his dark hair.

  Fisting it, I held him in place as I whispered "My turn."