Fight

Roman was sitting on the couch watching a movie. Yes, it was obviously a Disney Movie. He was right at the opening scenes of up when Virgil passes through the living room towards his bedroom with his hood up covering his face. "Uh hey? Virgil? Are you..okay?" Virigil freezes for a moment before walking away at a faster pace. He makes his way down the hallway and Roman follows him, "Virgil! Wait up!" Anxiety goes into his room and shuts the door. Roman jiggles the doorknob but it's locked, "Virgil let me in please." He leant his forehead against the door. He almost fell over when Virgil opened the door still covering his face.

"What do you want?" Anxiety grumbled.

"I want to know what happened to your face, why are you hiding it?" Roman tilted his head and tried to make eye contact with Virgil but he was not having it. Virgil stepped aside and let Roman inside. Behind him, he shut the door. He turned around slowly and sighed.

"If I show you, you have to promise you wont freak out." Virgil's grip on his hide tightened.

"I promise." Anxiety lowered his hood presenting a giant purple bruise around his eye. "Stars, Virgil! What did you do?"

Anxiety grumbled and looked down, Roman asked "Virgil, did you get into a fight again?"

"..maybe"

Roman sighed, "did you at least win?"

"Damn right I did."