2/4

"get off, youre hurting me, asshole!" I yelled at finn, as he dragged me out of the truck and towards the house.

Finn the turned around sharply, stopping me in my tracks. "Lower your fucking voice! You lost every right to yell at me!" He told the girl, his broad voice causing her to feel small and immediately silence herself.

Of all the times he's yelled at her, this is the only time she was truly affected by it. So, she took it upon herself to no longer stay silent, but hit his arm.

hit after hit, they only got harder and more intense. "I hate you, stupid asshole! You're always so mean to me! You're the reason harambe died!" She screamed, and screamed, complete nothingness.

But, as much as she assumed her hits were having an affect on the boy, they weren't. To him, they felt like small pebbles repeatedly being thrown at his arm.

But, one thing that was getting on his nerves was her screaming. She just wouldn't stop. And it'd be different if she was actually talking about something audible. But, what was coming out of her mouth made no sense whatsoever.

So, in order to avoid another headache, Finn chose to stop in his tracks, turning to the girl swiftly. And without saying anything, he bent down, only to scoop the small female over his shoulder. His actions resulted in the girl to squirm and fuss but, he had no interest in fighting with her right now.

So, Finn entered the house, Norah on his shoulder, jack, Sadie, and Paul following close behind.

Once they all got in the large building, Finn put the girl down. And almost instantly after, she slapped him right across his face, causing his head to harshly turn to his right side.

The stingy feeling he is now experiencing was his trigger. It was last straw to snap on this girl.

So, he snapped his head back in her direction and with a single motion, he wrapped his big, pale hands around her neck, pushing her up against the wall in the process.

And as he did, she laughed and laughed and laughed. She was psychotic, truly crazy. Her laughter  got so annoying to the point where Finn began to lift her up, his large hands still strangling the poor girl.

Finally, jack interfered by taking hold of the boys shirt and pulling him away from the girl, resulting in her falling to the ground, taking this opportunity to appreciate the significance of oxygen once again.

And jack, being the considerate boy he is, helped Norah back to her feet and repeatedly asked if she was okay as he took it upon himself to examine her neck.

Once she assured him that he was fine, jack then turned to Finn who now poured himself a glass of water in the kitchen whilst calming himself down.

"What the fuck, Finn! You need to control your fucking anger! You could've killed the girl!" He yelled at the taller boy, who took one sip from the glass before chugging it across the room, shattering completely.

"How about you mind your goddamn business, grazer! What I do to my girl is my fucking business, so you and that cheesy good guy act can kiss my ass! She's not dead, is she!" The dark haired boy screamed at his childhood friend, who no longer recognizing the boy who stands in front of him.

Jack only scuffed and shook his head in disappointment as he scoped the boys body up and down.

"What the hell happened to you?" Jack asked aloud, more so to himself than towards Finn. "Nothing. I'm still the same old Finn that everyone knows and loves. Now do me a favor and get the fuck out of my house. Oh, and take that reckless carrot top on the couch with you."

He told his best friend, not actually realizing the words that spilled out of his mouth at the moment. His mind was so fogged with the mix of anger and exhaustion that he wasn't able to process anything he said.

But, Jack only rolled his eyes and scuffed once again. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Call me when you're done with you're little bitch fit, wolfhard." He told the taller boy, resulting in finns jaw to clench.

Moments following after the event, jack and Sadie were gone and Finn was left, alone in the kitchen as he continues to calm himself down.

And once he did, he stood up straight and proceeded to find Norah and apologize immediately. What he did to her was purely a result of the heat in the moment, if Finn was in the right mindset at the time, he'd never in his life put his hands on the girl he loved the way he did.

But, as he returned to the exact spot where he left the girl, she was no longer there. So, without thinking much of it, Finn chose to head upstairs to his bedroom and take a long, relaxing shower, taking this time to clear his thoughts and cleanse both his mind and body.

And once he finished, he dried off his body and combed out his hair. He then reentered his bedroom and changed into a pair of dark sweatpants and a white tshirt.

After getting dressed, he exited his room and walked down the hallway, to his beloved's. but, he froze just as his fist raised up to the door. Maybe...some alone time is needed. He thought to himself.

But, maybe...it's not. Maybe she'll take me back. Maybe this was just a phase. Maybe she still loves me. Maybe she doesn't-

Just as his mind began to bombard itself with uncontrollable thoughts once again, the door opened and his face went completely pale as he witnessed his pale beauty stand before him with very noticeable hand marks around her neck.

She looked up at the boy with her large, glass eyes. The simple sighting of her made his heart ache.

"Hey." He uttered. She refused to say anything in response. So, she stood there in silence, looking anywhere but at him. "Look, baby, I'm sorry. Like really sorry. I should've never put my hands on you like that, and for that, i can never be sorry enough." He told her.

She still remained silent. Unable to take anything he told her seriously at this point. "Norah, I love you."