Chapter 5 - Hotter than a waffle maker

Start from the beginning

"Why does your wolf want to reject me?"

"She is scared of men, strangers and mostly werewolves strangers. Her start to life was not easy for her so she prefers to stay where she knows it is safe. She doesn't know you and for all she knows you could be a monster." My answers started to become longer and more confident the more I talked to him. I felt so proud of myself but on the other end of the stick, my wolf wasn't. She wanted out of here.

"Shit Alpha Brendon said you were fucked up but I didn't know it was that bad for a wolf to want to reject its mate." He looked so sorry for me.

It was very uncommon to a point of nonexistent for the wolf side of a werewolf to reject their mate it usually is the human side that rejects their mate. It sucked that I was that small percentage of werewolves.

"Fucked up is a perfect word to describe me," I whispered to myself agreeing so much with those words.

"So as upsetting as your life is we need to do the mating ceremony as soon as possible. I need to become Alpha so I can finally be done with watching my father fuck up this pack. He never listens to me I swear..." Aden droned on and on about needed to be Alpha soon that I couldn't even listen to him anymore with my horrified thoughts rushing in my head.

I can not mate with him this soon, I don't even know him let alone do a fucking mating ceremony with him!

I started to feel angry now as I realised he called me fucked up and then started talking about doing a mating ceremony so he can be fucking Alpha. Am I just an object to him so he can become a fucking Alpha? Do my problems even worry him? Does he even care about me? Did I make the wrong decision in not rejecting him? Because right fucking now I can tell all he thinks about is himself and his pack.

I was angry with this while my wolf stayed scared and quietly whimpering at how our mate was acting.

"What the fuck!" My eyebrows knitted into an angry frown. "Is being an Alpha more important than getting to know me aside from being fucked up?"

"You need to become my Luna in days so I can become Alpha and then after that, we can get to know each other." Aden crossed his arms in a way that made him seem like he was saying his word was final. But it wasn't.

"You have a problem with your plan Mister I want to be Alpha now."

"And what may that be?"

He was being cocky thinking he was going to have his way until I slapped him in the face with reality, "my wolf still rejects you and if you mark me it could kill me." When werewolves mark each other with a bite on the neck they both have to be fully accepting of each other for the bite not to kill them. My wolf was not accepting so, therefore, he can not make me his Luna.

I saw realisation hit his face. Slouching now he rubbed his face as if tired and mad, "fuck my life."

Anger bubbled inside of me exploding before I could even tame it as I suddenly stood up towering over Aden's sitting body, "fuck your life? Fuck your fucking life? What about me, what about all the shit I have been through and all you can think about is how you won't be Alpha straight away! I have been kidnapped, seen my mother raped and killed, mentally scarred, scared of any new stranger I ever meet and have a wolf that is scared and rejecting over my own mate! Maybe I should reject you if this is who you are which means my wolf was correct to not trust you. So no it's not 'fuck your life' it is fuck my fucking life."

Aden jumped back in surprise looking like he wanted to apologise but I wasn't having any of it, "don't fucking dare apologie for being an asshole and just fucking leave me be." He just sat there now with his mouth opening and closing like he was trying to think of something to say. "Leave!" I yelled pointing to the door.