It might sound crazy to you but I know that I am going to miss room four of st Mary's hospital because we've made a lot of memories, in this very room we pillow talked every night ,in this very room I get to know the different shades of Muntaseer Muhammad ,in this very room we created a new greater and beautiful bond with my husband, in this room we bonded in every way known to mankind ,in this very room I danced in the arms of my husband to the tunes of my favorite song Ed sheeran's Thinking out loud .I can vividly remember what happened that night :

I went to the smith's for a change of clothes and to buy some toiletries when I saw a red gown in a discarded bag at the end of the closet ,I took it out with a smile recalling that I bought it in Nigeria before coming here with the hope that maybe we will go on another date with Taseer. I took it out ,showered and spritzed my body with lots of perfumes before donning the gown and wrapping my head with a sea green veil to compliment it .I bought Taseer's favorite cake and instead of surprising him I ended up getting the most pleasant surprise of my life which I will never forget even if I happen to get amnesia because it will be my trigger .Right in front of me was a washed off Taseer in a tux ,arms open waiting for me to engulf him in a hug ,I didn't hesitate a second before running into his open warm arms and I swear I felt at home and I'd rather be right there for the rest of my life .

" What's the special occasion habiby? " I asked still dazed at the romantic atmosphere created in the room.

"Can't a husband fulfill one of his wife's dreams ?" He asked hiding a smile which he failed because his dimple was winking out .Before I can say anything ,Thinking out loud started playing softly from only God knows where and I couldn't help but squeal and hug the life out of him again .

" Shukraan miftahul Qalb " I whispered and we slowly danced to the tune ,our hearts beating in sync ,bodies moving in rhythm and nothing matters in the world except him ,except us and that very moment. After cutting the cake and taking the goodies ,we cuddle up on the carpet while talking in whispers as if we are sharing a huge secret, afraid that someone might eavesdrop .
" when did you learn how to dance ?" I couldn't tamp down my curiosity ,I had to ask .He pinched me a little and I cried out ,jutting my lips out while he cooed and kissed my forehead .
" Honestly I don't know how to dance but I wanted to surprise you as a token of my appreciation for you being by my side everyday Hayatee so I asked google and YouTube for help and here we are my wife is impressed and I am happy " he said while I looked up at him amazed and thinking whether the man sitting right beside me is a figment of my sweet imagination or reality .What can I do to make him as happy as he makes me feel in a minute ? I wish I know how.
We star gazed on the balcony holding hands sipping a cup of cappuccino , he is not allowed out but James Hajia Martha and I went to the museum while he's watching us live as if he's with us .A very big thank you to technology .Most of the nights we either watch with a pack of popcorn or play game of twenty questions,or games on Xbox ,sometimes reading new books or re-reading our mutual favorites .I can also remember the day I asked him about his dream and he sighed saying

" my dream is to be what my Abba wasn't able to become ,I want to become the best entrepreneur but I've studied architecture but still am praying and working on it ,I want to do something that everyone will commend me and say 'if your father is alive today he'd be proud of you ' I want to give Hajia the best of everything that she missed in life ,and I want to be the best husband to you and the best father to our unborn children " I nodded and said that he's going to make it in shaa Allah and he is already the best husband and since he's working with Abby plus the business course he has started and will soon finish before we go back home he is coming closer to realising his dreams .
" Hajia had toiled so much for my sake Manalie sometimes I cry myself to sleep ,she pretends to be happy just to see me smile ,she went hungry for days just to provide for my school expenses I cannot repay her debts but in shaa Allah I will treat her like a queen because she deserves it ,not even her every mother deserves to be treated so by her children. " he added and my heart swell more with love for him .We even play hide and seek and I cannot wait for us to go back to our home even though my home is right where Taseer is.