Hollywood Heights "Leddie" Chapter 20

An hour later Chloe show a up at the penthouse and as soon as Loren sees Chloe she tenses up.

Eddie: "Come in Chloe."

Loren: "Chloe what are you doing here?"

Chloe: "Loren I think I know who is texting your phone."

Loren Eddie and Chloe sit on the couch and Chloe starts to tell Loren and Eddie the story.

Chloe has a flashback as she telling the story.

Chloe: "Well when Eddie and I were together and we were on the private jet, I excused myself to go to the bathroom and when I was walking out out the bathroom, Brenda the flight attendant stopped me and started asking me random questions like how long I'm going to be dating Eddie. Then she asked for my number and after I gave it to her I got text messages saying, "Chloe I love Eddie Duran he's the most sexiest person I have every seen."

Eddie: "So your saying it's Brenda."

Chloe: "That's exactly what I'm saying. Because now that she sees your serious about Loren she's gonna do everything she can to get you Eddie. Even if it involves hurting Loren."

Loren: "Why should we believe you. You hate me remember."

Chloe: I don't hate you. I was just mad that Eddie moved on so quickly."

Loren has a flashback of her on the jet.

Eddie: "Lo, are you ok?"

Loren: "Yea I just had a flashback of me and Brenda's conversation on the jet."

Eddie: "Well what happened?"

Loren: "Well when everyone was sleep and I was the only one up. Brenda asked me to help her with something then as we were doing it she kept talking to me about you, Eddie and she asked me something about you Chloe. She that she has the biggest crush on Eddie and she always wondered what it would be like to date a Rockstar. Then she said she was happy Chloe cheated on Eddie because that way Eddie can get back out there and find the right girl. I just wish he knew the right girl was standing in front of him. Then she changed the subject quickly before I could say anything.

Chloe: "Think about it she was in New York the time you guys were there too. She was watching you guys every move. All I have to say is be careful Loren. I have to go I have a photoshoot at 4."

Loren & Eddie: "Bye Chloe."