3| To New Beginnings.

❝It is little by little that we find the courage for it all. ❞

CHAPTER
THREE

✘✘✘

PARK JIMIN

THE ACHE IN MY HEAD, IS DISTURBINGLY MORE BEARABLE THAN the torturing, throb of my manhood, the vast evidence of whatever madness, my body was being ruled on to. My head was hazy, the blurriness in front of my eyes, was the first thing I noticed, and so was the dainty leg raised in an oddly erotic manner, as I groaned trying to sit up, my vision cleared, and a very loud groan, more precisely a tortured moan escaped my lips, at the sight of my wife. The women, I vowed to never touch, lying defenseless upon my chest, her hand tucked beneath my chin, one around my abdomen, or should I say my fucking stomach, where my hard on was bulging.

Taking a deep breath, I stirred a little away from her, as my eyes flicker down wandering towards the, softness, those round tender mounds pressed against my body, as her soft snores trickled against my nape, making me pant without even running a mile.

This was madness. And I was no Saint.

"Jesus-" Before I could utter another word, my wide eyed wife Violet, awakened, confusion, hesitation flaring through her eyes as she moves, trying to get out.

"Violet," God, I never knew a man as much as I am, would sound so weak, like a puppy. My eyes, blink for a moment as I find her looking up at me, at my face when I pulled her right back in just as she was about to leave,"Morning, wife."

She gulped, and then she gasped before a sweet innocent voice reached my ears, "Do you need something?"

Darling, if only you knew what I need. Inside you. Above you. Beside you. Upon you.

"Yes. Go back to sleep."

My voice was hoarse as I rise from the bed, not bothering to look back even when I knew she was looking at me. I can't deal with her right now, not when my most current problem is my hard on, which I doubt not only a cold shower could remedy.

I needed a release.

Fixing my pants and my shirt, I pause momentarily and shuddered. It is only morning, quite early but yet I find her so bewitching, compelling. Drawing in a breath, I continue to watch her, as she lay trying to erase the little or whatever sleep that, was left in her eyes. My jaw clenched when the sweet scent of coconut, flared past nostrils making me quench for a thirst I did not know, until now this very moment.

"What are you doing?" She asks, in sleep dripped tone not even bothering to open her eyes anymore, as my knee brushes against her thigh when I dip below, leaning over her.

"Nothing. Sleep," My fingers clasp against her strap trying to fix it, but accidentally make contact with her skin, as I still watching to see her reaction but she just shakes her hair, letting my fingers touch her.

I don't instantly move I take my time. Smelling her, caressing her and mentally undressing. Even though nothing may never happen between us, I make sure know what a beauty my wife is.

"Jimin?" Violet mumbles, against the pillow as my body stiffens and my cock hardens, hearing my name when she looks like this, was a torture. It was painful, "You pulled me in last night. I didn't intentionally,
fall asleep-"