(A/N)

"Give me back my beanie, Guargent!" Spooker yelled, running after her.

"This is my beanie now." She said, running past Ghost. "Hey Ghost, what do you think of my new beanie?"

"It's YELLA." He gasped. "Why is it?"

"It looked more of a mustard colour to me, Sir."

"Thank you, Mr. Toast." Guargent looked back a Spooker. "This is mine."

"Hey what's all the-?" (Y/N) watched as Guargent got chased by Spooker.

"Guargent! Give it back!" He called, laughing.

She stopped running and looked at him, adjusting her glasses.

"Can I keep it, Spooky? The pink one suits you better."

"Fine." He said, smiling down at her.

"I think that colour would suit you, Sir." Toast said, smirking ans nudging Ghosts arm.

"I think you should shut up and kiss me, Johnathan."

Oh, and for those of you who wanted to see "Glitter Ghost" there

Oh, and for those of you who wanted to see "Glitter Ghost" there. Above. I am a bad artist so this was all I could do-and this was my first time drawing the two. The colours around them is meant to be glitter. So there!

I got a Spooker beanie! This was in the shop near my college and my friends were like
Beanie
I was like

VENTURIANTALE SPOOKERS YELLA BEANIE!!

I got such strange looks haha.

One last chapter.

Make sure to check out the one shot books of them too.
And please make sure to read the authors note after the last chapter.

Bye my lovely bird people.

-Guargent