Don't leave me Johnny!

Amiee stood in front of the three men. She held out her left hand and whispered some words. In a bright light, they teleported.

"What was that?" Asked Colon, looking around the room.

"A teleportation spell." She smiled. Her smile fell as she noticed something. "Ghostie, I've helped you as much as I can. And now, I have to go and distract Gavin. I will lead him away from you." She smiled sadly. "I am going to die again. But this time, I may not be back."

Ghost stared at the teenage girl. He then walked forward and hugged her. Her ice cold arms wrapped around him too.

"Thanks." He said. "For helping."

"Anytime. I'd like to be a ghost of good.. your partner is in the basement." She said. "We are on the top floor."

"I can hear some French gewl talk." They heard someone walk around. "Come out, Amiee. And bring your friends too."

"Hurry now."

As Amiee dealt with Gavin, the others ran out and formed a plan.

"Right, Colon, you go after Maxwell. Spooker, since you're part ghost, can you go after Katrina?"

"Sure Ghostie."

"So, here's the plan.... "

****

Toasts fingers brushed against Katrinas hand. He reached out, his gaze still on her hand.

"That's right Johnathan. Take my hand. And you will finally be free. Into the afterlife. You won't be a ghost, you'll live happily."

He stopped.

Ghost. Sir.

He looked up at Katrinas eyes, seeing they were red instead of green. He slowly shook his head, pulling his hand away and coming out of his daze.

He could almost hear Ghost.

"Johnny! No! Don't leave me here alone! You can't do that to me! Please don't leave me!" Ghost shouted desperately.

"No," Toast shook his head. "I refuse to take your hand. I will never leave my Ghost. Never!"

She growled at him.

"So close yet so far." She muttered. Then a smash came out of nowhere.

She looked around. "It time you woke up." She spat.

****

Toast opened his eyes and looked around. He tried to talk but there was tape on his mouth. He noticed he was tied to a dentist chair. A few straps covered his chest, wrists and ankles. He raised an eyebrow, before struggling in them.

"Mim? Mhm hmmmm-" he stopped. My mouth has tape on.. why didn't I see that coming? I just sound ridiculous.

He looked around the room, noting how he was at an angle on the chair. He shuddered. He never liked dentists. This clearly isn't helping me get anywhere.

He then sighed. I may as well sleep since it's just me here. Ir atleast try to sleel. Just as he closed his eyes, he heard faint laughing in the back ground. His eyes widened as he turned his head to see a pair of glowing red eyes and a sharp object.

Toast squeaked, frantically trying to pull free of the straps.

"You can't escape me this time.~ Ahahahahahahha~!"

Hey, I'm going to put an authors note up for you so I can tell you where I've been. Please read it.

I will see you next time. :)

-Guargent.