Shut up and kiss me

Jimmy wondered over to Toast, who was still trying to break free.

I'm dead. Toast then remembered what Jimmy had told him last time he saw him.
Tears of fear began to slowly fall down his cheeks.

Jimmy gigged at him. As he stared at Jimmy, he thought.

Hooded eyes, head tilt, little smirk, slightly raised eyebrows.. is he trying to be evil or seductive?

Jimmy then laughed more like a maniac. "Are you studying me Toaster?~Ahahahahahaahaha~"

Nope nope nope nope so much no! Not happening! Toast thought as he continued to struggle. Crap crap crap crap.. no..

Jimmy didn't say anything. He just kept giggling as he straddled him.

"Awh, are you afraid of little old me?~"

Toast nodded his head, his eyes still wide. He still continued to struggle.

"You know, when you struggle like that, it makes killing you better.~" He whispered into his ear, his knife tracing the side of Toasts cheek.

Jimmy looked down at him. "It seems you're having trouble talking.~"

He ripped the tape off of Toasts mouth, earning a cry of pain from him.

"Please don't use my flesh as a stress toy." Was the first thing he said.

Jimmy giggled. "There's no guarantee.~"

He then raised his knife above Toasts chest and swung it down.
Toast cried out. But he then opened his eyes to see the strap around his chest was split.

"Oh.. "

"You're lucky. Ghostie won't let me kill you. But this is from him.~"

"Jimmy?" Toast muttered.

"He thinks that you look cute tied up like that."

Toast raised an eyebrow and blushed in response.

Jimmy didn't say anything. He held Toasts chin, making sure he couldn't turn away. He then leaned down and forcefully kissed him.

Toast was too shocked to respond at first, his eyes went wide and a bright red colour coated his cheeks. Was the murderer kissing him? The likes if Jimmy Casket, world most renowned murderer and all that, kissing him?

Jimmy growled when he noticed Toast wasn't kissing back. He then decided to play around and scare the guy.

He twirled his knife in his hand and lightly dug it into Toasts side, making him gasp. Jimmy smirked as he deepened the kiss. Toasts eyes closed as he leaned up to kiss more too, slowly getting as rough as Jimmy. And Jimmy, being Jimmy, bit down on his bottom lip, causing it to bleed. He smirked at the taste of Toasts blood.

Jimmy then pulled back, looking down into Toasts light blue eyes. Without another word, he moved to Toasts wrists, slowly freeing him and soon, he sat there free.

"Thank you Jimmy." He said, smiling a bit.

Jimmy just frowned at him. "I still prefer Gavin to you.~" He sighed as he let Ghost back.

"Johnny!" He smiled. "Jimmy actually freed you!" He then noticed that he was still straddling his friend and blushed. "I'll just, uh, move off of you."

Toast grabbed his shoulders and smiled at him.
"You don't need to." He paused, looking into Ghosts brown eyes.
"I'm glad you're okay."

Ghost stared at him. He then leaned forward and placed a hand both side of Toasts head. They both blushed as they noticed how close they were.

"Could you kiss me again?"

Toast nodded, before Ghost leaned down and Toast leaned up. They stared into their eyes for a moment, before they moved the rest of the way, catching their lips in a kiss.

They kissed passionately, moving in perfect sync. Ghost took Toasts bottom lip in between his teeth and licked it. While Toast gasped, Ghost took the moment to deepen the kiss. Toast softly moaned, before running his hands through Ghosts hair. His hands then moved to Ghosts hoodie, slowly undoing the zip. He then moved his hands under his hoodie and pulled him closer. He pulled back slightly.

"Why are you wearing one of my shirts?" He asked, his lips brushing against Ghosts.

Ghost blushed, looking at him. "I.. I missed you. And they smell of you."

Toast didn't say anything, he just pulled him in for a deeper, more passionate kiss. Ghost pushed Toast back so he was hovering over him. While Toast held onto his Ghost tightly, never wanting to let go.

After a while, they pulled back. Their breath mingled together and a small string of saliva connected their lips. They stared into each other's eyes, breathing heavily as their foreheads pressed together.

"I love you, Sir." Toast breathed. "I love you so, so much."

"I love you too, Johnny." Ghost smiled softly.

"And I hate the both of you."

*blushes and covers face with the hood of my hoodie*

Well then, uh, *clears throat* that was my first go at writing a kissing scene so uh. Don't judge me I guess.

And please don't hate me.

*coughs, still hiding face* so, uh, *adjusts glasses* I hope all you lovely people are doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter. *sneezes* And there's a cliffhanger. So.. 

See you next time.

-Guargent

(Muffled British accent by my hoodie: I am really hesitant to publish this chapter)