7. God! Why is it all of a suddenly really hot in here?

Start from the beginning

~ ~

The next day ...

I woke up to my phone buzzing around 6 am. I groaned since it was so early, I picked up my phone from the ground by my charger. I groaned even louder as I was blinded by a bright screen.
As soon as my vision become more clear I saw multiple notifications pop up at once.

47 Unread Text Messages
14 Missed Calls

I rolled my eyes already knowing who it would be. I opened the messages to see my assumptions to be true.

555-267-0268 -
TWEEEK WHERE ARE YOU ITS CLYDE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

555-267-0268 -
Tweeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk 😭

555-234-2848 -Are you still hanging out with me and Clyde ...

555-234-2848 -Are you there?

555-267-0268 -I REALLY WANTED TO HANG OUT TWEEK I MISS YOU 😭😔 I know you barely forgave Craig and I or maybe just me, but I miss my precious TWEEK ☺️

+41 unread messages

My first question was how they got my number? My first initial though was for sure Bebe, she probably gave it to Clyde saying that I forgave him thus Craig getting it.

I went ahead and put their names in my contact list so I won't forget who the number is if they ever text me again. I had a feeling they will be texting me from now on.

555-267-0268 Changed To Clyde

555-234-2848 Changed To Craig

I kinda enjoyed the fact that they were worried about me it took me back to when we were all friends.

I got out of bed to get ready for school. After two hours of getting ready. One hour actually spent motivating myself to get out of bed.

I walked out the door with my bag to be greeted by my two favorite gays.

"Good Morning TWEEK! " Butters joyfully said.
It scares me how happy he can be in the mornings. I don't even realize I'm at school until lunch hits.
I remember how in elementary school I wouldn't sleep at all due to all the coffee I drank. I don't understand how my parents even allowed that to go on. I was always paranoid that something was out to get me.

I sure as hell was missing out on one of the best things in life which was sleep.

"Good Morning Butters" I said as we began to walk towards Kenny's truck.

"Good Morning Ken" I said as I sat down and closed my eyes.

"You can't go to sleep right now sleeping beauty, if I can't sleep neither can you" Kenny said poking me until I got up.

"Ugh Fine " I groaned with my arms crossed.

"Clyde and Craig texted me" I said just looking out the window.

"Really?" Butters said.

I gave Butters my phone who was reading the text messages out loud in order for Kenny to hear since he was driving.