Reason Number Six: Kristen Pecker

I let out a sob as I was pushed out the room again. Just when I thought She's was doing good, something bad had to happen.

She's going to be ok. I know she is. So just calm down everything is going to be ok. I sat down in the waiting room bringing my knees to my chest.

I grabbed the book that I was holding to my chest and went to the page that I stopped at. I have to know what I did.

_______

I became drunk. I kissed a couple of people but I didn't want to kiss anyone else. My shoes, socks, and pants were off. Kristen shirt and shoes were off.

Some girl took her bra off throwing it across the room. She spins the bottle which lands on me again. Everyone smirked on me. I went to grab a shot.

"Oh come on Y/n don't be a pussy" I heard Austin yell. I playfully rolled my eyes looking around the room. I stood up walking over to him and sitting in his lap bringing my lips to his.

Everyone started to cheer in the room. His tongue slips into my mouth as my fingers got tangled in his brown hair.

We both pulled away. I stared into his eyes as he smirks at me he brought his lips back to mines.

"Hey hey hey, guys come on we're still in the room" some guy yells. We pulled away. With me still in his lap he leans over and spins the bottle which landed on Kristen. We both stood up "we'll be back" Austin says "use protection!" Kristen yells. We walked out the basement and up the stairs. He brings me into a room which I'm guessing is his. He closes the door and slams me against it attaching his lips to mines again.

I know what you're thinking. What the fuck am I doing? Well to answer that question  I don't know what I'm doing. I never kissed a boy before or even slept with one.

I didn't know but at the same time I knew where this was going. He pulls my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere in the room. He brought me to the bed pushing me down.

Hours later maybe like 2 I woke up to a banging on the door. "Y/N ARE YOU IN THERE...WE HAVE TO GO!" Kristen barged into the room. She pulls me up "w-what?"

"The police is here we got to go" I slowly grabbed my clothes and put them on. Austin was no where in the room. She pulls me out the room and down the stairs. We ran out the back door since everyone was trying to get out the front door.

We ran to the car "are you sobered up I can't drive...especially under pressure...if my mom finds out I was here or even worse got arrested she's going to kill me" I nod she toss me the keys. 

I got in the car and pulled off. The drive was quiet. We were like fifteen minutes away from the party. "Hey um can you stop at the Waffle House I'm so hungry...I can't go home high" I nod pulling into the parking lot.

We got out and walked inside sitting down. I looked down at my phone to see I had 3 missed calls from Lauren and one from my dad.

I wonder what she was calling for.

"I had so much fun...I have so many pictures from the night....I cane believe you slept with Austin fucking Higson" I groan "Don't remind me"

I heard the door open I looked back to see Lauren?

What is she doing here. At 12am. I thought she was on tour. I wanted to speak, I really did but I didn't want to draw any attention so I stayed silent.

"Was it good y/n...like give me full detail" I chuckled scratching the back of my neck. "I don't remember most of it" she raised an eyebrow "What? I only slept with him to get my mind off things"

"Sure....he's fucking hot...you slept with him because you wanted too" she smirks.

"I have to say something about this"

"No!"

"Why?"

"That's going to make even more people at school call me a slut...just please keep it to yourself"

"Fine"

______

I texted you the next morning Lauren. I  wanted to know why you were down here. But I didn't want you to know that I saw you.

You lied to me when I asked you where you was. Why? Why did you lie? Why didn't you want me to know? Were you mad at me because you sure did ignore me for 2 weeks. You ignored me around the time I needed you the most.

School got worse. Because Of Kristen. Kristen fucking Pecker.

Read on Lauren. Read on.

_______

"Is she ok?" I asked as the doctor walked in. "Yes she is, just another seizure" I frown "is she getting better?"

"We haven't got any progress"

"Is there something you're not telling me?"

"I'll have to share everything else when y/n parents get here"

"No tell me now! I'm her girlfriend. Tell me"

He sighs. "If y/n don't wake up by September 30th we'll have to pull the plug"

That's in 2 weeks.

Fuck.......