E L E V E N

Depuis le début

"Yeah. Take Iris for example, Edward stopped talking to her after a day of friendship." Robin stated. Iris in response just shrugged, she was used to Robin's bluntness. "No offense." Robin added.

"Guys we're supposed to be the strongest beings on Earth. If making friends is hard, then there has to be something with us." Xander said as he walked back into the living room with a plate of food placing it on the coffee table.

_____________________________

Sebastian

Sebastian had had enough, he needed to figure out what was wrong with him. The thought of Leah was still racing around his mind and he was starting to get a headache. Racing down the stairs he grabbed his chair keys off the coffee table and headed towards the front door.

"Where are you off too." Robin called as she watched Sebastian zoom past her. Stopping in his track he turned to face her.

"Lapush." He replied. She scrunched up her eyebrows. 'What the hell is Lapush.' She thought. "It's the reservation a couple miles from Forks. Do you want to come with me - it has a beach." He said nodding after seeing her face perk up when he said beach. Nodding she raced up the stairs with her inhuman speed and came down holding a jacket.

"You know once we get there you can't do that right." Sebastian joked as Robin pushed him out of the door while rolling her eyes, with a small smile on her face.

With Robin in the passenger seat Sebastian speed out of their driveway through the forest in his Grey Toyota Avalon. Once they made it onto the main road he slowed down.

"Okay I have to ask. Why were you headed to Lapush, you're not one for tans" Robin said gesturing towards Sebastian's pale hand that was clenched around the steering wheel.

"I'm going to tell you, but only because I know you won't stop asking until I do." Sebastian said while Robin nodded as if what he said was obvious. "I met this girl a few days ago and I can't stop thinking about her."

"Woah. You have a crush. I never thought I'd live to see the day." Robin chuckled.

"Your one to talk. What exactly is going on with you and that human." Sebastian asked. He didn't argue with Robin's crush comment because he knew he would lose. 

Robin looked up at him with wide eyes before she swung her fist back and punched Sebastian in the arm. Because of the surprise of the punch Sebastian slammed against the door of the car with a bang and grimaced, thanking God that they came to a Stop sign as he rubbed his shoulder.

"What the hell was that." Sebastian hissed but Robin sat smug and unaffected.

"That's for invading my privacy and telling the whole house about Angela and I." Robin replied. "Thanks for reminding me."

"Dammit Xander." Sebastian muttered stepping forward on the gas.

The two sat in silence for the rest of the ride to the Beach with Sebastian sending small glares at Robins smug smile.

Parking in a spot at the Parking lot near the beach, Robin and Sebastian sat in their seats staring out the front windshield.

"If it's a sorry you're looking for. You're not getting one." Sebastian said, glancing at his already healed shoulder that had slammed into the door.

"Neither will you." Robin confirmed, rubbing Sebastian's shoulder with her smile still intact. "Now let's go find your girl." She continued, opening the car door and racing out down the hill to the beach.

" She continued, opening the car door and racing out down the hill to the beach