You're his maid

You walk around in the living room, dusting off the table tops and shelves with a duster and listening to music on your earplugs

You walk around in the living room, dusting off the table tops and shelves with a duster and listening to music on your earplugs. You had been working for Mr. Mathers for over a year, he had hired a maid service after the release of his newest album. (Release it already ya tease) He was gone a lot due to interviews and shows for his album, so he needed someone to clean his house while he was gone and couldn't do it himself.

Yes, surprisingly enough he doesn't only cleans his ass himself, he normally cleans the house as well.

As you were listening to music on high volume on your earphones and make your way upstairs, you fail to hear the shower running in the bathroom of Mr. Mathers' private bathroom. You walk into his bedroom and changes the bedsheets and put on new ones as well as making his bed, you wash the floor and open the windows to let in fresh air before you proceed to the bathroom, you open the door and get big eyes as you saw a muscular back with running water hitting his tan skin. Warm air hits you in the face at the hot water he was using, his tattooed and muscular arms lifted up with his hands washing his brown, short hair.

You should walk away...

You look at his muscular back with big eyes, frozen and completely unable to do anything. Holy shit, 45 and he looks like that...

HIs back muscles tightened as soap drips down on his back and runs down his spine and down to his... You bite your lip, his ass still looks fucking good for his age...

"Enjoying the view, huh?" You jump and look at the back of his head with blushing cheeks.

"I was... I just... I t-thought you weren't... I'm sorry, I just..." You ramble on.

"Just close the door, (Y/N)..." He chuckles lightheartedly. You frown a little, no...

"Right..." You say quietly, he leans his face up towards the water and wash his face, you watch him with a lost look, yearning for him... I can help you wash---

"Today?" He wakes you from your day dream and you shiver a little.

"Right." You say quickly and cleanse your throat. Then look at his ass again and try to see between his legs---

"(Y/N)." You quickly and close the door with huge eyes and stare in front of you.

OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! You bite your lip and rush to wash the rest of his bedroom and run downstairs. You're so fucked, omg... Oh God...

_____

AN: Omg, this is so me😂 Just keep standing there after he tells me to leave before finally gaining consciousness and getting out 👍🏻😂  Leave suggestions for the next imagine below haha, love this ❤️