14

pѧяҡ jıһooň poν

pѧяҡ jıһooň poν

i had to lie to her

when she woke up, i had to lie to her. saying that im her boyfriend. she gave me the 'really?!' look as i just nodded awkwardly. it was my only way to make her mine..

but she doesn't remember me, and the doctor says she cant remember anything at the moment.

but whenever i mention woojin's name, she get dizzy. i was was really clueless on why she felt dizzy.

ҡım ѧяѧ poν

my boyfriend, park jihoon keeps mentioning this guy's name. was it park wujin? woojin? i dont fucking care.

and whenever he mentioned anything about him, i would feel dizzy and flashbacks started to overtake my brain..

the flasback, i saw myself being kicked at the stomach by someone unfamilliar. the person's face was blur and i couldn't recall at all.

he did not even familiar at all. and somehow, when jihoon said that he was my boyfriend. i felt something was wrong with it. he seems uncomfortable talking to me.

jihoon would always come to visit me everyday, but somehow..i always felt like waiting for someone..but that someone never camed. only my best friend eunha and my boyfriendbjihoon visits me.

why am always expecting this someone to visit me? i dont even know who he/she is.