05

i slowly opened my eyes and looked around, the wall were coloured white

i slowly opened my eyes and looked around, the wall were coloured white. am i in heaven?

my thoughts were interrupted when a nurse approached me.

"oh youre awake!" i nodded and put myself in a sitting position. "so we already healed all your wounds. but your stomach is still weak. so please eat more, alright?" the nirse instructed as i just nodded.

"you may leave now" the nurse instructed as i stood up from the bed and walked out of the building. right when i walked out of the building, my phone suddenly rang.

eunha is calling..

connecting..

"whats up?"

"are you alright??"

"yep, im superrr fineeee"

"thank god!"

"wait, how do you know i was hurt??"

"i was the one who brought you there!"

"really?? thanks unnie!"

"wanna meet up?"

"sure! where?"

"jeojang cafe!"

"alright"

end call

-

i walked in the cafe to be greeted by park jihoon?

"oh, a-ara..why are you h-here?" jihoon stutters and did not dare to look in my eyes.

"well im meeting up with my friend" i looked around to find eunha, but stopped when jihoon turned my body around. my back was now facing him.

"well, u-uh. j-just sit there and w-wait!" he says nervously and pushed me to a seat which was facing the glass window.

i just sat down and ordered a cappacino. in just a few minutes, eunha came in the cafe and looked around for me.

her eyes wonder around the place and finally met mine. she quickly rushes to me and sits beside me.

"sorry" she apologized while i just gave her a smile. "im sorry ara but, may i tell you something?" she asks politely and looked everywhere except for my eyes.

"sure?" i replied and nodded. she points her finger towards a guy who was sitting far away from us. the guy really looked familliar. he was sitting with a girl, they were both laughing and smiling.

and suddenly it hit me. it was my so-called boyfriend, park woojin. i rolled my eyes and looked at back at the glass window.

i dialed woojin's phone number and called him. i turned around and looked at how he would answer me.

he picked up the phone and gave a smile at the girl.

-
conversation;

"yes baby?"

"where are you?"

"im at home studying, why?"

"oh"

"why?"

"just making sure"

"for what?"

"nothing. but tell me honestly, you aren't lying right?"

" no, i would never lie to my girlfriend!"

"look behind you, motherfucker"