07

"woojin baby, who are you hugging with?!"

the embrace i was in, started to loosen. i felt unsafe and empty. woojin let go of the hug, and looked at the girl who called for him.

"sumi-ah, go away please" woojin said coldly and gave her the 'shoo' sign. sumi's jaw dropped and let out a scoff after that.

"why? is it because of that cheap looking girl?!" sumi shouted in frustration and i was now embarrassed. i didn't know people looked at me as someone cheap. am i even worth to be with woojin?

"no, and excuse me! she's not cheap. she's hella expensive. and look at you, i asked you out and you immediately agree. while, my girlfriend here..i asked her many times to date me, and finally gives up. so who's the cheap one here?"  woojin stated the truth and raised an eyebrow to sumi.

"i- you- aish!" with that, sumi stomped her way out of the scene. i was going to walk away cause i was embarrassed and i felt fluttered, but woojin stopped me.

"im sorry ara, I'll make it up to you"  woojin pouted and shook my arm like a 5-year old.
i couldn't resist his cuteness, so just nodded in reply.

he cheered happily and pulls me to a nearby arcade. and that's when i wanted time to stop. it made my heart beat faster, looking at woojin acting happy and cute.

-

today we have school. on the way to school, i saw woojin pinning an unfamiliar girl agaisnt a tree from far away. honestly, i felt something burning inside of me. and i had the urge to call woojin.

i quickly punched in his number and called him. from a far, i could see him stop looking at the girl and look at his phone.

i walked closer quietly and heard him say, "she can wait" and he did not answer my call. for some reason, i felt something broken inside of me. i felt empty and hurt? these were feelings that i had never experienced before.

i ran away from the scene and casually made my way to school, forgetting about what had happened a few minutes ago.

i walked in the school hallway and saw students crowding a certain area. it was an area where students could stick any poster about a certain rumor.

what shocked me the most was that it said:

PARK WOOJIN FROM CLASS 2-1 IS DATING HIS CLASSMATE NAMED, PARK EUNHA?!