Chapter 5

Jimin opened his eyes to the view of his ceiling, with no recollection of the events that happened last night. He sat up quickly, but immediately regretting it after because his hangover caught up.

"Shit, how much did I drink last night?" Jimin mumbled to himself. He plopped back down on his bed and sighed, closing his eyes a bit. He moved his hand around his side table for him to know where his phone is. Once he found his phone, he grabbed it and looked through his contacts to call Jungkook.

The other line was ringing, and after the second ring, Jungkook answered. "Hello?"

"Kook, what happened last night?" Jimin grumbled.

"Well, you got drunk, ranted about Yoongi the whole time, and sunbae took you home."

Jimin's eyes widened and he sat up immediately, ignoring the throbbing pain in his head. "Say what?!"

"You heard me. Now be kind to sunbae when you see him, and thank him while you're at it. I gotta go, talk to you later." Jungkook said and hung up the phone without waiting for Jimin's supposed rant.

"Fuck, I can't believe I made a fool out of myself in front of that guy twice." Jimin said to himself, burying his face in his palms. Jimin looked at the time and sighed in relief as his classes start in the afternoon.

~~

Jimin cautiously looked around the hall before going out, just to make sure he won't bump into Namjoon. He walked out of his unit and locked the door before walking towards the stairs. As Jimin was about to go down the staircase, he saw Namjoon going up. He had no time to hide because the older looked up at him.

Jimin started walking down the stairs trying to ignore Namjoon. As they passed each other quietly, Jimin listened to Namjoon's footsteps as they faded in the hallway and a door closing. The pink-haired boy couldn't help, but feel relieved.

~~

As Namjoon sat on his couch, he rubbed his hands against his face in contemplation of what happened last night.

*

Once Namjoon found his room, he laid Jimin on his bed and placed a blanket over him. The brown-haired boy was about to leave, but Jimin grabbed his wrist, which prevented him from leaving.

"Yoongi! You're back? I thought you left me." Jimin said. Namjoon looked at Jimin and saw him half-asleep and pouting.

Namjoon stood there quietly, curious to see what Jimin would do, curious to hear what Jimin would say.

"I missed you so much Yoongi. I'm so happy you came back. I know I told myself that I'd be okay without you, but I need you here with me. Please don't leave me like everybody else did."

Jimin was crying like a baby, and it didn't really surprise Namjoon. Namjoon moved from his spot and wiped Jimin's tears. Jimin locked his eyes on Namjoon (still thinking he was Yoongi), and Namjoon locked his eyes with Jimin. Without notice, Jimin pecked Namjoon's lips. The pink-haired boy smiled after, and passed out.

*

As Namjoon recalled the incident, his face flushed. The fist kiss he was saving for someone else was taken away by some brat he barely even knew.

"Fuck, he has a weird habit."