———

Katrina

———————————————————-I slid out of my California king , tucking my feet into the Gucci bed side slippers that sat next to the bed

I slid out of my California king , tucking my feet into the Gucci bed side slippers that sat next to the bed. I let out a loud yarn before looking over my shoulder to see a naked-sleeping Brittany.

I went into my bathroom doing my morning hygiene before shooting Ken a text to let him know to come over so I can work from my home office. I didn't really feel like being bothered.

"Morning baby" Brittany spoke softly from behind me. She wrapped her arms around me embracing me into a tight hold.I turned to face her.

"How did you sleep" I asked while pecking her on the nose.

"Great because I woke up next to you "
I smirked before smothering her into kissing causing a heated makeout session.

A couple moments had past before we broke our kiss. I turned my back to her and began to walk towards the direction of the smell of breakfast.
Brittany joined by my side moments later.

I walked into one of my kitchens to see Katrina busy cooking .

"Oh good morning Katrina!" Brittany said in excitement .
Katrina just smiled and nodded.

"Oh Katrina you've really out done yourself this time" I said while examine the food she had cooked. She had fried pork chops , cheese eggs , bacon , biscuits, pancakes , waffles , and more.

She started to make 4 plates and sat three of them at the table .

"Katrina , please eat in the other kitchen I'm having guest" I said while taking a seat at the set table. She just nodded .

" babe why is it three plates at the table" asked Brittany while pulling up a chair .

"Ken is coming over , I've decided to work from home today. Now stop questioning me and eat" I said while picking up my fork preparing to devour my food.

Me and Brittany ate in silence . Minutes had passed before it was interrupted.

"Please get this child of Satan" said Ken storming in. His eyes was glued to his phone. He wore a expensive tux and carried a even more expensive brief case
"Who?" I said while looking up from my plate.

"Oh my fucking god this bitch bitch is hugeeee" I heard a faint voice speak but I didn't see who it was.

" ayo Ken who house is this ? Obama?!" The voice spoke again.

" Ken would you care to explain who you got running through my house like a child?" I said while growing aggravated . He knows how I felt about my personal space.

" you'll see" was all he said.

" Ken this your h-" the voice was closer , reveling the body behind the voice.