Sorry! *Neville Longbottom*

I sat in potions staring at my Neville who sat two tables away. Until I knock something.

"Jessie!" Hermoine says as I begin cleaning up my mess. 

"Sorry!" I blush. Trying to get the dragon's blood off of the yellow on my robes. I sigh my poor badger is going to have a stain now. 

I was walking when I heard a girl giggle it was Cho Chang. She was so pretty I sigh as she walked by. 

"I'm going to tell Neville if you don't" Cho's friend said.

"Okay I will tell Neville I like him by the end of the week!" Cho squealed as they walked by.

"What..." I was stopped in my tracks as students walked around me.  Pushing my dark brown hair behind my ear. I hurry to my next class. 

"Hey are you okay?" Ron whispers.

"Yeah," My tone irritated. What am I going to do? I tap my fingers on my desk. I have to tell him before she does. But I can't...

"Hey, earth to Jessie Astral," Harry and Ron wave then hand in my face as we walked out into the hall. Hermoine joining us.

"Sorry I am distracted." I sigh looking at them trying to smile.

" I'll say you look peeved. Also you kinda snapped at me." Ron says as we walk down the hall. 

"It's just I like someone and a another girl is going to tell him she likes him.. Before I can." I groan.

"Just tell him who is it anyway?" Harry asked.

"Who?" I wasn't sure and I didn't want to say.

"The boy you like?" Hermoine adds in.

"Oh... It's Neville Longbottom." I say softly.

"It's Neville! You like Neville." I turn to correct to tell them to shush. When I lock eyes with Neville. My face turns bright red and I can't even bring myself to speak. I turn and run to the Hufflepuff common room.

The next day was a dreaded as I walked into Potions my first class with Neville.  As I sat I saw him look I blush looking away.  As class was over I ran out into the hall walking as fast as possible.

"Jessie!" I hear Neville."Wait! Please!"

"Look Neville-" I begin as I turn but he stops me. In a way I would never hope for. His lips pressed to mine softly as if he touched me to hard I would break.

"I like you too." He said when he pulled away. A large smile spread across my face and up into my eyes. I hugged him tightly  ignoring everything around me expect for him.