sick ✗g.d

g.d

You wipe the tears off your face harshly as Grayson bitterly laughs at you.

"I only used you for your body, sweet heart. Not my fault you got attached." He took another sip out of his expensive wine glass, arhcing a brow at you.

You abruptly pointed at him, your face filling with disgust.

"You are a sick, sick man, Grayson Dolan!" You cried, watching as he sighed and waved for the waiter with a skimpy dress on to leave his office to give you guys some privacy.

"Y/n, listen, did you really think I was going to give up my reputation and buisness for you?"

You already knew that he knew. You knew all along this would happen, but you couldn't help but fall for the Dolan charm.

Which is exactly why weeks later, you got with his brother, Ethan.

Grayson was infuritated, not only because you were sleeping with his brother, but because you were over Grayson.

You left a mark on him and seeing that he hadn't done the same, hurt him.

Now he was the one screaming at the top of his lungs that you, were the sick one.

-
Sorry this imagine is so short and simple but i figured i needed to put something out on this account.

Sorry for lack of imagines from me, school is hectic.

Hope you enjoyed,

✗o✗o-
Samara