Cassie Casden Pt1

Start from the beginning

Franc rolled her eyes and shut the window. "Then what's the point?"

"How would you like your eggs, Franc?" Sean asked as he set the table for breakfast.

"Fluffy." Franc replied. Sean kissed her on the cheek. "They're having a part across the street. For kids. No booze."

The front door opened and Eadie walked in.

"Mom?" Kyle said, a disgusted look on his face. Edie ignored him and walked over to the basement door. She opened it and walked in, ignoring Kyle's glare."What the hell is she doing here?"

...

Kel and Vin were making love in their bedroom when Kel saw Derek walk in through the door.

"Derek?"

"What?"

"What?"

"Stay focused," Vin put his hands back on Kel's breasts.

"Are the Gallaghers in our bathroom?" Kel asked, unable to concentrate.

"I know what you need," Vin pulled Kel back into focus. 

Vin saw Carly out of the corner of his eye, but shut the door with his foot so that Kel wouldn't see. He had allowed them to use their bathroom, since  they had no water.

...

Kyle and Eddie exchanges glares as Eadie sat down to eat.

"Aha!" Franc said as Sean placed her eggs in front of her. He took the cinnamon roll that Eadie was eating and carried it away, with a glare that matched Kyle's.

"Went to see a lawyer," Eadie said. "It turns out I can't afford to live somewhere else and support you two. You know Sean, if you would work, like the man of the house is supposed to, might I add, we wouldn't have this problem."

"Why can't you go live with Uncle Ray?!" Kyle said.

"He's got gangrene. You ever smell a rotting foot," Eadie replied. "Hey Sean, since you've decided to take on the womanly role in the house, why'd ont you get me a refill?" She placed her cup down on the table.

"Don't do it, dad," Kyle stopped Sean, who was about to walk over to the table. He turned back to Edie. "What, did you lose your fucking legs?"

"That's your hormonal teenage boy mind talking," said ing up to get herself a refill. "You've tasted some slut's cunt and now you're crazy."

"Don't call her that! Just 'cause you cant get a guy to fuck you!"

Eadie ignored that comment and grabbed the paper off the bench. She sat back down at the table as Franc made eye contact with Kyle. He winked at her seductively, before going back to eating his cereal. He winked at her again a few seconds later when he noticed her giving him a confused look. Franc was very confused, but slightly aroused.

...

Kel stepped into the cold shower and let out a cry. "Oh, shit! That's cold! What the - Vincent! There's no hot water!"

She hadn't noticed the Gallagher's dirty clothes spread out in the bathroom until now. 

"Fucking Gallaghers!

...

"Well look at you, just letting yourself into people's houses," Freddie said when he saw Stella open the door and walk in.

"Tall grande latte, two shots," Stella handed Freddie the coffee.

"Sugar?"

"Absolutely," Freddie confirmed.