Guari

A gentle breeze stirs up the dust and small square envelope on one man's porch step. It is an old looking paper, somewhat crumpled and dirtied, but held within is anything but. Inside a small piece of equally dirtied and crumpled paper is written in full ancient Incan, not a trace of English or modern language to be found. It is simple, written carefully, with a slightly unsteady hand, and in bold block handwriting.
The front of the letter simply states, in bold lettering:

BLACK EAGLE

________________________

My Brother,

This has long since need be said, I only feel I should've spoken sooner (yet still wonder if I had some unconscious reason for waiting.)
I am sorry.
You may not wish to hear it or such, but I am.
Sorry for what I have done. Sorry for what I have not done. Sorry for what you have had to go through both with others and alone.
It may not be my place to say such but there, I've said it anyway.
I'm not good with words or expressing feeling so I won't make this too long.
I simply wish to say this:

If you feel you would like to speak with me, be it of whatever you wish or or usual banter, or not. I am fine now with either.
Either way I will for now until I have accomplished my goals be with my people.
For I have things that have long since needed to be settled.

Whether I see or hear from you again I leave up to you.

I wish you a better life and consonance wherever you can find it.

Guari