1.PAIN

She wanted pain, but there was one who wanted happiness for her.

She wanted to be left alone, but there was one who wanted to be there for her.

She wanted the damnation, but there was one who wanted the heaven for her

She wanted to be with the devil, but there was one who wanted her to be beside the angels.

She wanted to be destroyed, but there was one who wanted to go to that path of destruction along with her so that to bring her to the path of live.

She knew her wants will be cause of dead.

She wanted to pretend. Pretend she can live. Pretend she will be the life. But she knew she will ultimately be the death.

Her death, it will be the cause of death of Belief, Faith, Promises. She knew she is done. But she is still fighting for The one.

The time will come when she will be tired of fighting

Then,

A legend will be made of her betrayal. THE world will make her the evil one.

Betrayer!

Deceiver!

Lier!

Devil!

She will be named....... But between those names no one got to know her story, her pain.

The one for whom she tried to live. The one who she tried to make happy. The one whose lifeless body reason is HER.

She accepted all those curses. Because she feels that it is better to be blamed. The pain will lesson foe The one if she curses, blames.

But the one knows that

SHE DIED A PAINFULL DEATH......

FMT(