"Anyway Alu, I think I'm going to head out now." I say.

"So soon? The party just got started and you got here an hour ago!" She pouts.

"But, I got work in the morning." I say standing uncomfortably. I can see from the corner of my eyes that the most annoying person in the world Varun Dhawan is staring at me. He isn't even making it not obvious, at least make it unnoticeable doofus. Guys I tell you are so dumb, especially the one next to me.

"I'm sure you can go in later. After all, I would just need to make a call." She winks showing me her phone and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah Shrads, you got here an hour ago. Stay a bit longer, have a drink or two. Let's get to know each other." The doofus next to me spoke. I turned to look at him. How the hell did he know my nickname? Matter of fact, how did he know my name?

"Sorry do I know you?" I asked.

"Coming!" Alia's voice interrupts the two of us and escorts herself out of our so called conversation.

"No, not really. But we could get to know each other." He smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up! Do not call me Shrads. How do you even know me?" I asked.

"I didn't till your best friend told me." He says with a smug smile on his lips to which I roll my eyes and mentally groan.

"Why would she do that?" I say to myself quietly.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" His voice catches me off-guard.

"Huh? Oh nothing!" I fake smile turning away with my drink in my hand.

"Anyway, so I heard you don't like me. Why's that?" He asks and I nearly spit my drink out. This Alu is such a bloody blabbermouth! Why? Why would she tell the one star I don't like that I don't like him?

"What?" I say trying to feign my innocence. "Who said that I don't like you?" I sipped my drink to which he chuckles.

"No need to pretend around me Shrads." He grabs my wrist and pulls me a tad bit close to him. The contact from his hand made me shiver. "Be honest with me, why don't you like me?" He asked.

"I find you annoying." I mutter and he laughs.

"Why's that?" He laughs.

"You're always freaking crying in every movie, like stop crying for once please. If you need to cry, go rub a golden lamp and wish to be a baby again." I roll my eyes and he laughs.

"It's called acting sweetheart!" He continues to laugh and I mock him.

"Acting." I say. "First go back to acting school, you clearly need it." I snort and he pretends to be offended.

"I'm offended sweetheart!" He places his hand over his heart as if he was heartbroken.

"Drama queen!" I say rolling my eyes and he laughs. I feel my lips curve into a small smile. I bring the rim of my drink to my lips to hide the smile from him.

"Anyway, I can change your opinion of me." He says putting his drink down on the counter.

"How?" I asked.

"Let's get away from here and I'll show you." He leans forward.

"Ew, no thanks." I scrunch my face up.

"Noo, not like that of course. I meant you and me, go to my favorite place." He says.

"Why would I wanna do that?" I asked.

"To change your opinion of me of course." He says.

"No thanks. I don't even trust you, heck I'm not even friends with you." I say.

"Let's fix that right now!" He smiles and extends his hand forward. "Mujhse Dosti Karoge Senorita?" I smile at him, clutching my wristlet tightly.

"I don't befriend anyone so easily." He nods with a slight chuckle. I looked into his eyes. Our eyes locked for a few moments until my sister calls for me.

"Di." My head turns to her, breaking the contact between Varun and I.

"Yeah?"

"Is it okay if I go out with Sid for a bit? He'll drop me home before it gets too late and Mom and Dad worry about where I am." She says.

"You promise?" I give in.

"Yes I promise." She says.

"Fine go, and have fun okay! Wait, since you're leaving I'll leave too." I say straightening myself.

"Anyway, goodbye Varun." I greet him goodbye and I head off with my sister and Sid. We wait for the elevator to come for us to go down to the lobby. Just my luck, when I thought I would be able to escape Varun, I see him coming from down the hall.

"Oh great!" I mutter under my breath. Elevator come quickly, please! It finally came but it was really packed. I couldn't even get to squeeze myself in. So, only Tara and Sid managed to get themselves in the elevator. Whereas I have to wait and take the damn elevator with Varun Obnoxious Dhawan. Just great.

"I guess we meet again." He says breaking the silence.

"Oh shut up!" I roll my eyes.

"No thanks, my mouth needs to be aired out. Maybe yours does too." He says with a smile.

"You think you're funny?" I asked crossing my arms against my chest.

"Actually, I don't think I'm funny. I think I'm quite hilarious." He snickers stuffing his hands in his front pockets. Where is this damn elevator after dropping off so many people to the lobby or wherever they need to get off? I press the button again after huffing.

"Wow, you really don't like me." He looks down and frowns. Oh no, are you kidding me right now? "I don't know what I did to make you not like me, but whatever it was or whatever was done I'm sorry." He says, his eyes revealing the genuine truth behind his words. Now I understand why it's hard for girls to resist him.

"No, I'm sorry." I apologize even though I don't know what I'm apologizing for. Maybe, its because of how rude I am to him for no reason.

"It's okay." He says looking down. I may regret what I'm about to say, but right now I don't think I could take him being sad for the night especially when it's because me.

"You said you wanted to change my opinion of you. Are you still up for that?" I asked and he raises his head up and looks at me.

"What?" He asked, clearly surprised at what I said.

"You said you were going to take me to your favorite place." I said.
**********************************************
End of Chapter 💘
Well wow! Varun and Shraddha had their first encounter and definitely won't be the last😗

I know it kind of is a bit boring but its like this is hard containing my excitement for the better chapters to come! like I acc can't wait for them.

How are you guys spending your time in quarantine? I'm going insane actually like I need to go outside but I can't 😭

Until then....
Signing off
-Becca❤️