Resolution

"We have arrived at Asakusa! Please watch your step when exiting the train, thank you!"

As the train doors rumbled open, I used the palm of my hand to shield my eyes from the sunlight. Giving myself some time for my vision to be adjusted to the brightly lit surroundings before stepping onto the platform.

It sure is bright today.

Despite how strong the sun was, it did little to ease the cold I was experiencing.

A gust of chill wind blew against my face.

It stings...

I frantically pulled my scarf above my nose and I hurriedly made my way towards the exit.

Looking down at my watch, I realised that it was already...

12:10pm.

Dammit, I am late.

Thump

Thump

Thump

Thump

Anxiety and nervousness was building up within me, causing my heartbeat to beat faster and with greater irregularity.

I scanned my surroundings, trying to locate a particular person that has been the cause of so many anxiety attacks.

Meteora?

Meteora where are you?

...

There she was.

Buried deep into another one of her hardcover novels.

Seated at the rim of the fountain, seemingly under the waterfall of the fountain itself.

...

On a side note, the water fountain was pretty grand all things considered.

The fountain was entirely carved out of stone. A sculpted cupid stood two meters in the air, supported on a pillar resembling that of greece classical order architecture. The angel was holding a large cornucopia engraved with hearts which was filled with water; acting as the well of the waterfall. While Water would flow out from below cornucopia, creating an majestic arc of water.

It was a impressive take on ancient greek architecture.

The plaza were surrounded with shops selling different kinds of goods. Ranging from everyday items to food, electronics and toys. As well as free roaming deer; Traditional icons of Asakusa park from the get go.

...

Shaking myself back to reality, I was finally noticed by a graceful white haired girl with wide cerulean eyes. Her bangs grew out a little further than I last remembered.

Her white puffer jacket with female cutting, along with the long pair of skinny jeans and brown gloves. Really compliment her bodily features...

... Basically, she looks great.

"How have you been Souta kun."

"Yes I have been fine!"

...

Awkward silence ensues.

...

"The awards ceremony has been delayed due to some technical faults, it's only expected to be completed at around 4:00 pm." She turned her head away from me, her voice was barely above a whisper.

"5:00pm... That's at least a good five hours from now."

"Souta kun, let's go enjoy ourselves at Asakusa. There's so many activities to do, and eat."