Chapter 50

A/N: Before getting into this chapter, I just wanna say that I literally love writing this book so much. I'm, like, never going to stop. Even after the book ends, I'm gonna add bonus chapters that show how their lives are later for example 'Harry and Grace's baby..." or something I have no idea, haha. It just came to me from the top of my head. I literally can't move on from this book. Would you guys like a lot of bonus chapters?

Thank you:)

CHAPTER 50

GRACE

''You know,'' Harry said, fixing his tie. ''I always loved your Mum.''

I said, ''I can't believe she's actually accepted us. Oh and, you don't have to dress that formal. It's just dinner, Harry.''

''It's dinner with your parents,'' Harry said. ''It's the big meeting the girlfriend's parents before moment, except I was actually married to one of them and hate the other.''

I told him, ''Just relax. You don't need that tie. It's a bit too much if you ask me.''

Harry only answered with, ''Well, I didn't ask you, so..''

''Okay, whatever,'' I said. ''I know that my Mum is okay, but what about my Dad? I know that he is going to have some sort of problem. But this is your chance to show my Dad that you're a good guy and that you are talented.''

Harry sighed, ''I guess. Okay, kids! We're going! Your babysitter should be here any minute now. Remember to behave yourselves.''

Joey held a small flower out and handed it to Harry, ''Here, take this.''

Harry looked at the small flower, which was a delicate pink rose that looked like it was picked from the garden, ''Why?''

Joey said, ''It's for Livy. Please give it to her when you see her. Tell her it's from me. She needs to know I'm thinking of her.''

I smiled, ''Aww, that's so sweet. I know you guys haven't seen each other in a long time.''

Joey nodded, ''It's been so long. I just miss her. I hope you guys have fun.''

I smiled at him, ''Thanks, Joey. We'll give your flower to her. Harry, your son is boyfriend material.''

Harry chuckled and winked at me, kissing my cheek softly, ''He gets it from his father.''

Joey covered his little sister's eyes, ''You guys, there is a child in the room!''

''Hey, I'm not a child,'' Bella removed his hand and said, ''I'm big!''

''Alright, alright. Where is your babysitter? I swear he is always late.'' Harry checked the time on his watch, ''Remember to behave yourselves. Your bed time is at nine since it's the weekend.''

The doorbell rang and Harry sighed in relief. He opened the door, and the babysitter walked in. He kicked his sneakers off his feet and raised his hands in the air, ''Oi, oi!''

Harry shook his head and said, ''You're late.''

Bella ran into his arms, ''Uncle Louis! I missed you! I was just watching a cartoon and it reminded me so much of you!''

''Hey there, Bella.'' Louis rubbed her back and asked, ''And what cartoon was that?''

Bella said, ''Peter Pan!''

''That's awesome, kid.'' Louis said and then hugged Joey, ''Hey there, dude. What's up? Are you ready to have fun with me?''

''Hi!" Joey hugged him and said, ''Totally!"