Tied up and blindfolded

Louis woke up the morning to the sun coming in from the big window. He let out a whine and rubbed his eyes. He looked over, seeing that he was in Harry's arms. It was perfect. He felt so safe in his arms. He cuddled into him more, resting his head on his chest, breathing in his scent. He felt like Harry's wife, and he felt like Harry was his husband. He hoped he could wake up like this everyday.

Harry woke up a few minutes later to feathery hair tickling the tip of his nose, then he became all too aware of the weight draped across his chest. The previous night came flooding into mind and Harry, still fazed by sleep, smiled lazily and brought his hand up to drape it across Louis' bareback. "Morning," he murmured lowly, voice thick with sleep and raspy. He still wasn't awake enough to really know that they were cuddling, but even if he had been, he didn't know if he would have pushed Louis off. It felt... Nice.

Louis smiled and cuddled further into his chest, wanting to feel as warm as possible. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" Louis asked softly and pressed a small kiss to Harry's cheek. He felt so caring for Harry all of the sudden. He wanted to take care of Harry, he was starting to fall for him.

Harry's eyebrows furrowed at how gentle Louis was being, but he shoved it off, deciding not to pay any attention to it. "Good," he simply answered, followed by a soft yawn. Palming at his eye with his free hand, Harry slowly let his eyes flutter open, momentarily blinded by the light, then he looked at the alarm clock next to their next. It was nearly ten o'clock! He had never slept in this late. He truly must have been exhausted.

Louis looked at him. "Do you want to order some room service? Cuddle a little longer?" Louis asked and looked at Harry. He noticed how Harry's bright green eyes sparkled in the sunlight and how gentle Harry rubbed his eyes. And the way his voice sounded. And how his lips were in the shape of a little pout when he slept, and were still that way when he woke up. He was starting to notice the little things.

Harry shrugged and relaxed back, his head falling back on the cotton pillow. "Order whatever you like," he mumbled, not caring the slightest how late it was. He hasn't had a chance to sit back and relax for a long time, so it felt nice. Shifting in the bed a little, so Louis' chin was no longer digging into his chest, Harry stayed silent, not answering Louis' question about cuddling, but his arm still draped around Louis' waist seemed like a good enough answer.

He didn't notice the longing glances, or how Louis seemed to be studying him, drinking in all his features like this was the only chance he would truly get to. He was content with just relaxing, eyes closed without a worry in his mind. He didn't have any important matters to worry about, and didn't have a meeting scheduled until four.

Louis grinned. "Well I think I want some waffles with fruit on top. And maybe some eggs and bacon. I'm really hungry." Louis giggled. "You sure you don't want anything?" Louis asked with a pout.

Harry sighed and finally opened his eyes, moving up the bed enough so that he was slightly inclined. "If it gets you to shut up, order me pancakes and eggs with a side of bacon," Harry growled. Louis was absolutely annoying in the morning. How did he not comprehend Harry's want to stay in bed and possibly have a nice fuck? Talking wasn't needed, nor wanted.

Louis frowned at Harry's tone of voice. "Sorry." He said and grabbed the phone, calling room service. He ordered what Harry and he wanted. After he was done calling he stayed silent, not wanting to speak and annoy Harry.

Harry stayed silent for a second and regained his composure before he looked at Louis. He was chewing his lip as he ordered, eyes cast down at his lap. When he hung up, he stayed looking down, silent. Harry glanced over his body for a second, taking note of the faint hand prints that were starting to bruise on his hips. "How do you feel?" Harry asked, finally moving his gaze back up to Louis' hidden face.