He looked at his mum asking for permission.

His mum nodded with a huge smile. And ruffled my hair before liam held my hand. I glanced over at our hands perfectly intertwined.

"Call me if you're gonna stay over for long and don't trouble Mrs. Malik yah?" She instructed. We both nodded and walked out of the house hand in hand.

"This is gonna be fun." He said as we stepped inside my house.

"Mum we're home." I announced as my mum appears from the kitchen. She gave us a warm smile as we walk passed her.

She asked if we wanted to eat something. I told her to bring some homemade French fries and cola. We rushed to my room immediately.

As liam stepped inside, his eyes widened at my room space. It was big. Huge black and grey painted room with small white lights illuminating entire room. I was kind of person who liked the darkness. My bed sheets were black cover with grey dots all over. "Its amazing." He commented.

"Thanks." I smiled away.

Then i jumped over my bed landing safely near the Headboard. Liam climbed over slowly. Sitting beside me. His gaze fell over the photo frame sitting on bedside table. It was photo of My Mum, Three sisters and I.

"Who are they zee?" He asked as he brought up frame to me.

"This one mum. You met her right."

He nodded.

"This one is older sis doniya. This one waliyha and this one youngest safaa." I introduce my small family to him. I never mentioned dad. Neither did he ask. Thank god he didn't.

"Aw. That little one is so cute." He complimented safaa. I was holding her in m arms in the picture.

"What you wanna do Li? Games or movies or comics?" I asked putting away the frame.

He chose games and we shifted to the couch near black flat tv screen. I handed him controller and we started playing. I was pro at this game so i won most of the times. Liam tried to distract me by tickling and kicking me in playful manner. I laughed real bad in our last game and quit it before i fell over the ground. Liam kept ticking me until we went out of the breath.

I laid flat on my back and liam by my side. After few mins laughter died a little. I looked at him and suddenly the urge of telling him everything took over my mind.

"You know what Li." I started as his gaze fixed on me.

"Yeah zee?"

"I laughed this hard after pretty long time. Thankyou." I said as small smile played on my lips. He grinned wide at me.

"No problem zee. But why after long?"

"Uh.. I will tell you why but promise you won't leave me. Can you promise me that?" I hesitated a little.

"Promise zee. Why would i leave you by the way. You're really nice friend." My cheeks heat up as he complimented me.

"I don't.. I don't have any friends li." I looked away not able to look in his eyes.

"Why? Why like that? I honestly thought you must be having large groups of friends." He shook his head.

"No one likes me in school. They call me terrorist because I'm muslim. But i swear i am not. Neither my family. They teased me and bullied me alot. Even now its same. But back then i used to have my support. Louis was my bestfriend. We used to fight with others together. But since he left, i was alone all again." a tear escape my eye on mention of louis. I missed this lad a lot.

"Hey zee. you cryin'?" he sit up immediately and i did too. Rubbing away my only tear.

"I missed him a lot li." i said and let out a small chuckle for not breaking down.

"But why did he leave you then?" He asked.

"He never intended to leave me. His father got transfer in Doncaster so he had to shift there. Umm.. Around 2 years back. I was left alone since then."

"Now you have me. I would never ever leave you. Promise zee." He hugged me squishing himself right in my chest. I wrapped my arms around his small figure smoothly.

"Promise? Like for real one?" i asked as he nuzzled his head in crook of my neck. He hummed against my skin.

I smiled widest than ever. I finally got someone who could be with me no matter what.

Sometimes all you need is someone who hold you up and tell you they are there with you. And eventually prove it.

We broke hug.

"I guess. I found new best friend then." i smiled sheepishly at him.

"Yes you did. I can't take Louis' place ever zee. But I'll make my own place in your life. You deserve everything except the hate you get for what you're not." he said as we stood up on our feet. I felt my insides going nuts on his words. He truly cared.

Someone after damn long time cared for me. I felt this feeling after decades and it made me feel emotional. I again engulfed him in a hug.

We both separated in a while and watched spiderman movies in a row. mum brought us snacks and liam stayed till dinner.

It was very first time when i had friend over at my place. Except louis of course!

~~~~

AN:- Thoughts?

Vote and comment please :)