Lucky

Pov: Richie/third person

**!!MOVIE CHAPTER 2 SPOILER!!**

"Bill, have you seen my favorite germ freak." said Richie

"S-S-Sorry, Richie no i haven't but knowing Mrs.K she probably doesn't want the two of you together, she's been getting suspicious of the two of you always sneaking around." 

"That bitch is probably keeping him away from me, ugh i knew she would do this. It's ok Bill, i'll ask the rest of the gang maybe they know. See you tomorrow?" 

"Yeah sure, the usual spot?"

"yeah totally. Oh but before i go, how are you doing with Bev leaving and all..."

"U-Uh... fine"

"You sure, you know you can always talk to me."

"Yeah i know, but you should go find Eddie; didn't you have something planned or something?"

"Yeah but keep it on DL, don't go blabbing to the rest of the Losers they'll make fun of me ok? I don't need my rep of being tough going anywhere"

"Haha ok, let me know how it goes."

"alright, goodbye bill see you tomorrow!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Richie rides his bike as fast as he can to Eddie's house because he knew the rest of the Losers would give him crap if he asked where Ed was*

*Richie Knocks on Eddie's front door*

"EDDIE! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, THE LOSERS AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE YOU SLEPT OVER MY HOUSE!"

"Sorry Richie, i didn't want to, and you know that but my mom she's getting suspicious of the two of us always hanging out alone together."

"What? is she afraid I'm cheating on her haha..." *Looks for Stan to high five him...but he isn't there anymore, Richie puts his head down for a minute*

**a minute later they walk up to Ed's room**

"Alright, so i have a surprise for you. I need you to get dressed comfrotable but casual, pick you up at 6."

"Wait, where the hell are you taking me! You know i can't be in those tunnels you love being in. You know all the germs that are down there ugh eww... no all that Derry pee filled water no i refuse to go back there!"

"Ugh, Eddie man up and grow a pair, you'd ya; don't get your panties in a twist. I have to go know and get everything set but i'll pick you up at 6, remember!"

"Of course i'll remember I've never forgotten anything."

"Haha alright bye Ed's, love you; see you soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Richie goes exactly to where Eddie didn't want to go. But he thinks its a beautiful scenery for they're first real official "bromance" date.**

POV: Third person 

Richie sets up fairy lights, and blankets everywhere under the air mattress. He sets up a projector with all of Eddie's favorite movies and pictures of the Losers and the two of them. He had his mom make him a picnic for the both of them to eat, he packed all of Ed's favorite foods. He chose the time 6 o' clock exactly so Eddie and him could see the sunset

Richie's mom didn't really mind him spending all that time with Eddie, she actually was happy her boy was finally socializing

after two hours of working hard Richie had everything prepared and went back home to take a shower and get ready to pick up his "best friend". 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

................................................................................................................................................................

HEYY alright so i tried to make this chapter a bit longer. I also included 2 other Losers in this Chapter. I'll write chapter 3 asap and in that one i'll write about Reddies date!!

REMEMBER I ALWAYS MAKE POLLS ETC. ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA ABT MY CURRENT FANFICS (especially twitter)  SO YOU SHOULD ADD ME!!!

Instagram: xx_alai_xx

Snapchat: loveunicorn67

Twitter: Jaedenxally 

see you guys soon!! ❤️