➸ Chapter ➏: Valentine's day doesn't exist in my world

~Felicity Lane~

I pushed open the doors and immediately saw the shade of pink. Everywhere.

Way to ruin my day.

I hate Valentine's day. It's not because no one gives me anything, but it's the same day he told me he liked me. He ruined my look on Valentine's day.

"I hate you. I hate the moment I first met you. I hope you rot in hell."

Those were my words to him.

I clutched my books tighter to my chest. I glanced around seeing most of the girls receive gifts from guys who will most likely break their heart.

I pushed my glasses up as I neared my locker. I opened it, and I dunked all of my books in it and took out my english books. Once I turned and closed the door, someone slammed me to the wall, causing me to drop my books and hit my head.

"Haha! Felicity Lane! The school's joke. You should know, you're too ugly for valentine's day! No wonder no one gives you anything!" a cheerleader said.

I rolled my eyes. Could they not get any more immature? Too ugly for Valentine's. Seriously?

"Your snide comments are getting lame," I commented.

"Excuse me?"

She was a brunette, with brown eyes and too much make-up that you couldn't see her face anymore.

"You heard me. 'Too ugly for Valentine's'. Seriously? Did you get that from a lame movie?" I retorted.

"Why you little-"

Someone cleared their throat. I looked as to who it was and it was a jock. John, I think. Callum's best friend. He had light brown hair, a defined jaw, brown eyes, and he was a little bit tanned.

"Sadie, I think you're done here," John said.

"But-"

"Go."

"Sadie" scrambled away. I smirked at her figure and picked up my books.

"Let me help you with that," John offered.

"It's fine, I got it," I said as I stood up.

John grinned at me. I stared at him. "I suppose you're the one who dared Callum to give me the rose, huh?" I said.

"Wha- oh. Oh yeah, sorry about that," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

I waved my hand. "It's fine, all you guys ever do is play with girls. But, whatever. You're John, right?" I asked.

His grin widened. "The one and only!" he chirped.

"Yeah, whatever. See you around," I said. Waving him off.

"Hey! I was going to talk to you!" he said.

I ignored him.

I saw Quinn from a far. I started to wave frantically so that she would see me and save me from this creep. I started to walk faster. To the point I was tripping on my own feet. Once I reached her, I pounced on her, causing her to drop her books.

"Citi?! What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

"Help me, John Wright is following me," I whispered.

She pushed me off her back, causing me to fall on my butt. I winced and rubbed my butt as I stood up.

"Yeah, where is he then?" Quinn asked me.

I pointed to my back. Which, right on que, John comes calling, "Felicity!"